|Board meeting Monday, 24. April 2017 21:00 CEST - Draft Agenda|
This article lists the members of the PPI Board.
Contact the board at board[at]pp[dash]international[dot]net
The current Board was elected on 23./24.July 2016 at the PPI Conference in Berlin / Germany.
- Chairperson - Guillaume Saouli / PP-CH (elected for two years)
- Vice-Chairperson - Bailey Lamon / PP-CA
- Treasurer - Keith L. Goldstein / PP-IL
- General Secretary - Thomas Gaul / PP-DE (elected for two years - determined by coin flip)
- Board Member - Andrew Reitemeyer / PP-NZ (elected for two years)
- Board Member - Raymond Johansen / PP-NO
- Board member - Koen De Voegt / PP-BE (elected for two years)
The role of Treasurer and General Secretary will be decided by the elected board. According to the statutes each roll is to be given to one of the Member of the Board. (Decided at the board meeting on 2016-07-31.)
The General Assembly has also elected four alternate board members, who have the task of filling up the vacancies in the board (by the given ranking), should they occur.
- 1. Alternate Board member Nikolay Voronov / PP-RU (elected for two years)
- 2. Alternate Board member Patrick Schiffer / PP-DE
- 3. Alternate Board member Adam Wolf / PP-DE (elected for two years)
- 4. Alternate Board member Gregory Engels / PP-DE
Previous boards can be found here: previous boards
The board can be contacted via email
The Board has issued its rules of procedure
The board meets on Mumble every fortnight on Sunday and Monday (changing) at 08:00/14:00/21:00CET/CEST (alternating). (What is Mumble?)
- IRC in #ppi-coreteam on PirateNet (irc.piratpartiet.se/irc.piraattipuolue.fi)
Agenda for meetings can be found on https://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2017-MM-DD [replace month and day with current] - after the meeting it is being transferred to this wiki
Time and Location of board meetings are also available at https://pp-international.net/calendar/ - There an ICal-feed is available as well.
You can subscribe to the changes of this page with an RSS reader with this link