|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-09-28
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 28/09/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Bank account (proposed by Jerry)
- I contacted Tridos Bank concerning our account, I'm waiting for a reply.
3.2 - Pirate Party Tunisia (proposed by Jerry)
- There is a Pirate Party in Tunisia starting up: http://partipirate-tunisie.org/ We should add them to our list.
3.3 - Pirate Party in Maldives (proposed by Gregory)
- We have been contacted by a OSS-Activist from Maldive asking us for support in formulating policy proposals for the Maldivian parliament to create "an alternative to the outdated models of intellectual property"
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Rules of procedure changes (proposed by Jakub)
- Another proposition to change the ROP: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/change-rop
4.2 - Conference call for offer (proposed by Jerry)
- We should sent out the call for offer for the next conference: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-requirements I also asked for an extension of the deadline to November 30th 2010, I would be glad to get some answers via e-mail or a vote in this meeting.
4.3. - Website redesign (proposed by Jerry)
- As Aleksandar and Bogo did not start the work on the website I propose we sent out a call for offer. The mail is prepared here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/website-redesign-mail
4.4. - United States Pirate Party (proposed by Gregory)
- There seem to be some misconception regarding the membership status of the US-PP
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - PPI Calendar (proposed by Jerry)
- The calendar still needs some tweaks, but should be ready soon: http://calendar.pp-international.net.
5.10 - Improve contact with national PPs - subscribe to their mailinglists (proposed by Jerry)
- I set up the firstname.lastname@example.org account and will subscribe to the national mailinglists of PPs. This way we can directly sent out messages instead of asking the leaders/int. coordinators.
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
- I continued to work on the statutes for the HQ. (Jerry)
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- The PRE is ready: http://parrot.pp-international.net I will start to sent out the authorization requests. (Jerry)
- The mailinglist status?(Jerry)
i - PPI Statutes task force