|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-10-26
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 26/10/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- This weeks Pirate Party of the Week is PP-Russia: http://www.pp-international.net/pirate_party_of_the_week-russia
3.2 - Conference: Tensions between IPR and the ICT standardisation process (proposed by Jerry)
- This conference is on Nevember 22nd in Brussels. More info here: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ict/standards/extended/ict-ipr-conference_en.htm I registered for the event and am waiting for the confirmation.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Website redesign (proposed by Jerry)
- Aleksandar said he didn't have time to work on this task and Bogo did not answer to my mails, so I propose we look for someone else who takes over the planning and creating of a new PPI website. I propose we explain our requirements and then call for offers here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/website-redesign-mail , unless someone else from the board wants to take over this task.
4.2 - Forum admin/moderator (proposed by Jerry)
- Currently Gregory and Partick Mächler regularly check the forum for spam. However we should try to find someone who moderates the forum more often and answers to requests (f.ex. create a new forum).
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Bank account (proposed by Jerry)
- The documents should be sent out and we have to wait for the bank.
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force