This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2010-04-26

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 26/04/2010---
IRC/Telco


1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam

Jerry
Joachim
Gregory
Bogomil (IRC)(left 21:06)
Nicolas (joined 20.16, left 20.46, re-join 20.51)
Jakub (joined 20.24)
Excused: Aleksandar

1.2 - Others

Glenn
Steffen Ortmann
Xavier Vila
Andrew Norton
Ruud Poutsma
Joeri Oudshoorn
Will Tovey
Thomas Burke
and nine unknown other guests.

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 20:14 (CEST) by Gregory.
Secretary for this meeting is Jerry, since 20.21 Joachim.
Quorum established with 6 of 7 Coreteam members present.
Meeting closed at 22:00 (CEST) by Gregory.

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - Today's meeting procedure (proposed by Gregory)

Gregory: streaming is running, but should we record? Majority for recording. Gregory starts the recording 20.16.
Today's meeting: focus on communication structures, action plan and getting input from outside.
Meeting structure: IRC and telephone conference. ICR is there for people to participate. Board member will monitor the IRC if there are any questions/comments - as a goal. As there were technical constraints to voice meeting this time, the topic is still open. Gregory is going to look for a better solution.

3.2 - Internal procedure (proposed by Jerry)

Jay is working on internal procedural rules an will present a first draft next meeting.

4 - AGENDA

4.1 - Internal communication (proposed by Jerry/Gregory)

Weekly meeting in May, than switch to bi-weekly meeting.
Vote: Proposal Passed(Yes: 5| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
An extraordinary meeting can be hold, if needed.
Communication via a public read-only group on Mypirates.net: https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_network+board was suggested by Gregory. Jakub will present a proposal on the communication topics as well, so does Joachim. (next but one week)
http://ppi.piratenpad.de/29 (proposal being prepared)

4.2 - External communication (proposed by Jerry/Gregory)

Bogo will collect the contact information of every pirate party and thus update the information we have now (-> May, 6th); including the information about NGOs we may work with (-> May, 6th).

4.3 - Action plan (proposed by Jerry/Gregory)

Postponed to next meeting. Board members commit themself to fill our the plan and distribute the workload.
Link to action plan and taskforces: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/26

4.4 - PPI Headquarters (proposed by Nicco)

Jay will coordinate the preparation of the formation of the PPI HQ. First presentation of infos in two weeks)

4.5 - Pirates Newsletter (on occ. proposal by Joeri Oudshoorn)

Joeri asked whether it is okay to start "pirate newsletter". Board appreciates idea. (wo/ voting)

5 - REPORTS

5.1 - Press release for the conference? (proposed by Nicco)

Done.

5.2 - Travel expences for the conf / EP tour (proposed by Nicco)

There are 10k on our account now as agreed with Jurgen and Nicco will start processing payments on copies of receipts sent in.

6 - TO DO

6.1 - Write internal rules of procedure (by Jerry)

6.2 - Collect reliable information from Pirate Parties (by Bogo)

6.3 - Collect information for the creation of the PPI HEadquarters (by Jerry)

7 - NEXT MEETING

The next meeting is sheduled for May 3rd 2010, 20h00 CET/CEST