This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2010-10-12

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 12/10/2010 ---
IRC/Telco

Recording: https://www.mypirates.net/assets/639/2010-10-12-recordings%20ppi%20bm.ogg


1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

Gregory
Jerry
Joachim

1.2 - Others

Ralph
Steffen

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 21 : 10 (CEST) by Gregory
Secretary for this meeting is Joachim.
Quorum not established with 3 of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: [Yes]
Recording started: [Yes]
Postal votes: [No]
Meeting closed at 21 : 57 (CEST) by Gregory

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - PP of the Week (proposed by Jerry)

The answers from PP-Russia are almost ready, the translation is ongoing, and will be checked by Boris.
Jerry will sent out questions to PP-Catalonia: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/questions-to-catalunia
No updates from the other Parties - Jerry will sent out a reminder.
Brazil: Jerry will ask them if they finished.

3.2 - 'Report on European Liberty conference (proposed by Gregory)

Gregory talked with Prof. Michele Boldrin during the European Liberty Conference in Milan yesterday, who proposed to cooperate with PPI and the EU Parliament and create an event for the MEPs about intellectual monopoly. Gregory will get in touch with Pirate MEPs.

4 - AGENDA

4.1 - Interview request from Paraguay (proposed by Jerry)

We were asked to answer some questions for a Paraguayan radio station, preferrably in Spanish.
We will try to cooperate with someone from a south American PP to make sure that we have all the language support we need. (Maybe Enrique Herrera Noya, PP Chile or Enrique Errea, PP Espana)
Beside that, Jerry will ask the radio station whether we can get the question before so we can collaboratively prepare the answers.

5 - REPORTS

5.10 - Bank Account (proposed by Jerry)

The docs are Ok, I am now trying to convince the bank to sent the codes for online banking to us directly (not to Brussels address).

5.11 - Conference

RFO is out. Questions are coming in. We should answer the question in a way, that all bidders could benefit from it.We should also put the answers on the wiki in the FAQ -> Jerry is in charge of updating the wiki.

5.2 - Taskforces

a - PPI ACTA task force

b - PPI Censor task force

c - PPI Conference and event planning task force

d - PPI Legal task force

e - PPI New Parties task force

we wait till we get access to the bank account

f - PPI PP-EU task force

g - PPI Tech task force

Gregory forgot to create the mailing list for pp-francophone.
Alexander and Bogo are supposed to be working on the web site redesign, but we have no news from them.

h - PPI Translation and text production task force

already 20 members, requests should be directed at translation (at) pp-international (dot) net

i - PPI Statutes task force

---

6 - NEXT MEETING

---