|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Minutes 2010-10-26
- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 26/10/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
- Person C
- Person D
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:31 (CEST) by Gregory
- Secretary for this meeting is Jerry
- Quorum [not] established with 3 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: [Yes]
- Recording started: [Yes]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21:45 (CEST) by Gregory
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- This weeks Pirate Party of the Week is PP-Russia: http://www.pp-international.net/pirate_party_of_the_week-russia
3.2 - Conference: Tensions between IPR and the ICT standardisation process (proposed by Jerry)
- This conference is on November 22nd in Brussels. More info here: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ict/standards/extended/ict-ipr-conference_en.htm I registered for the event and am waiting for the confirmation.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Website redesign (proposed by Jerry)
- Aleksandar said he didn't have time to work on this task and Bogo did not answer to my mails, so I propose we look for someone else who takes over the planning and creating of a new PPI website. I propose we explain our requirements and then call for offers here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/website-redesign-mail .
- We will prepare the text until next meeting (write down requirements and the mail) and sent it out after next meeting.
4.2 - Forum admin/moderator (proposed by Jerry)
- Currently Gregory and Partick Mächler regularly check the forum for spam. However we should try to find someone who moderates the forum more often and answers to requests (f.ex. create a new forum).
- Gregory is migrating the forum, so we will wait until this has finished before trying to find an admin.
4.3 - Conference update (proposed by Gregory)
- We will sent out a reminder after November 1. and offer an "question and answer" round (telco) with people interested in submitting an offer (in about 2 weeks).
4.4 - Equitable Remuneration (proposed by Jakub)
- We should make sure that parties know of the recent decision of the European Court of Justice Jakub will prepare an e-mail we will forward to the national parties.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Bank account (proposed by Jerry)
- The documents should be sent out and we have to wait for the bank.
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
Next meeting will be November 2nd 2010.