|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Minutes 2010-11-23
- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 23/11/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
- Mike Zblewski (PP CAN)
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21 : 16 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Joachim/Jerry
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 board members present. (since 21:22)
- Streaming started: [Yes]
- Recording started: [Yes]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 22 : 09 (CEST) by Jerry.
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference offers - last reminder (proposed by Jerry)
- I propose we sent out a last one-week reminder for the call for offers: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-reminder.
- Actual status: Only one bid (by Munich, Germany).
- Jerry sents out the reminder at the end of the meeting.
- Suggestion: keep Canada/US/Australia in mind when fixing the timetable.
- we definetly should put the "important" bits that require voting and attention on the timeslot that would work worldwide (like 14:00 CET = 08:00 Eastern time = 22:00 in Aussie land)
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Pirate Images Database (proposed by Jerry)
- I am still in contact with the person managing http://www.pirate-images.net/ . Currently she is working on an implementation of other licences and other missing features. She also asked for official support by the Berlin Pirate Party and we will get more information once the Berlin board decided on the issue.
5.11 - Conferences - short summary (proposed by Jerry)
- I'm gonna talk briefly about the two conferences I visited the last week: the 'European Media Days' in Luxembourg and the conference 'Tensions between Intellectual Property Rights and the ICT standardisation process: reasons and remedies'.
5.12 - German national congress (proposed by Gregory)
- During the WE Gregory was talking to some Pirates about PP-Europe taksforce, the PPI ambassadors idea, newsletter, TTF, etc.
5.13 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
- Gregory is working on the Password Manager.
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- Translation taskforce is currently translation a.o. the application documents from PP-Bavaria for observer status at PPI. Every help is welcome (De->Engl).
i - PPI Statutes task force
- 5.14 PP of the Week
- Jerry will sent out reminder to PP-Switzerland and Brazil (and others).
6 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting is 30th November 2010
- Remark: (announcement) Achim can not join next week. Sorry.
Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).