|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Minutes 2010-12-21
- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 21/12/2010 ---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
1.2 - Others
- Richard (Friedrichshafen)
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 20:18 (CEST) by Jerry.
- Secretary for this meeting is Jerry.
- Quorum not established with 2 of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: [No]
- Recording started: [No]
- Postal votes: [No]
- Meeting closed at 21:45 (CEST) by Jerry.
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)
- I created some pads for the conference planning, from rules of procedure to timeline to costs. Please have a look and add your thoughts!
- QaA w/Friedrichshafen: Conference (Friedrichshafen): internet traffic not limited; seperate rooms possible; one person at least should be available for conferences/telkos
3.2 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Statutes amendments (proposed by Jerry)
- Jakub, do you have collected the amendments yet or any plan where to publish them?
4.2 - PPI as CA-Certificate (proposed by Jerry)
- In the Wikileaks mailinglist someone suggestedthat PPI tries to become CA for the mirrors (if I got that correctly). PP-CH does that already: http://wiki.piratenpartei.ch/wiki/CA Can so. with the necessary technical background look into this? Check the discussion on the Wikileaks mailinglist.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
- cf. 3.1.
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
- Gregory had contact with so. from Indonesia. Morocco is still ongoing.
f - PPI PP-EU task force
- Some movement here, at least so. started a discussion on the PP-EU mailinglist.
g - PPI Tech task force
- Gregory set up the passwort tool (cf. mail to board)
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
- cf. 4.1.
6 - NEXT MEETING
Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).