This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2011-02-01

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 01/02/2011 ---
IRC/Telco

Recording: https://www.mypirates.net/assets/868/versions/1/raum8000.ogg

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

Jerry Weyer
Joachim
Gregory Engels
Jakub Michalek

1.2 - Others

Timo
Richard

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 21: 10 (CEST) by Jerry
Secretary for this meeting is Gregory.
Quorum established with 4 of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: [Yes]
Recording started: [Yes]
Postal votes: [No]
Meeting closed at 21 : 40 (CEST) by Jerry.

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - International Newsletter (proposed by Jerry)

I had some discussions with Gefion from PP-Germany about their Newsletter. In fact she is already planning an international newsletter. The project is still work in progress, if anyone wants to help sign in on this mailinglist: https://ml.partito-pirata.it:10000/virtualmin-mailman/unauthenticated/listinfo.cgi/international

3.2 - Tridos Bank account (proposed by Jerry)

I got contacted by the bank; they will sent codes to Gregory and me to use the web banking. We will then be able to give the lay auditors all the necessary information concerning the account.

3.3 - PirateCon (proposed by Jakub)

Report on the successful PirateConference in Usti Nad Labem on January 28th. About 15 International guests, remote talk from Richard Stallman commenting the election programme of PP-CZ. Some youtube videos will be released soon.

4 - AGENDA

4.1 - Conference update (proposed by Jerry)

Update:
  • Registered by now: 28 (in Facebook 67 confirmed, 152 maybe's)
6 Participants has payed the registration fee
PP-LU will decide tomorrow about the official delegates
Invitations to the PP-MA were sent
PP-RU will submit their delegation details tomorrow.
  • Budget: 6*35€=210€ atm. (needed before February 12th: 3.126€)
  • Invitations and letter to Embassy sent to PP-Morocco
Open questions
  • Catering: new information available (price list)?
not yet.
  • Technical infrastructure: any news from PP-DE IT?
  • Wolfgang (Pirate streaming) will bring audio equipment.
  • PP-DE sent inventory list.
  • Equipment for networking - 50€
  • Any ideas about social event on Friday/Saturday?
not yet.
  • Pay Pal or other payment options?
Moneybokers perhaps.
  • Shuttle service Munich-Friedrichshafen: contact Joachim via mail or phone
To do's
Meeting to discuss statutes this week-end (will be prepared by Jakub).

5 - REPORTS

5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)

5.11 - Taskforces

a - PPI ACTA task force

b - PPI Censor task force

c - PPI Conference and event planning task force

d - PPI Legal task force

e - PPI New Parties task force

f - PPI PP-EU task force

g - PPI Tech task force

h - PPI Translation and text production task force

i - PPI Statutes task force

6 - NEXT MEETING

---