This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2011-02-08

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 08/02/2011 ---
IRC/Telco

Recording: https://mypirates.net/assets/870/raum8000.ogg

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

Jerry Weyer
Gregory Engels
Joachim
Jakub Michalek

1.2 - Others

Timo (PP-Ravensburg/Friedrichshafen)
Richard (PP-Ravensburg/Friedrichshafen)

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 21:18 (CEST) by Jerry
Secretary for this meeting is Joachim
Quorum established with 4 of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: [Yes]
Recording started: [Yes]
Postal votes: [No]
Meeting closed at 22:04 (CEST) by Jerry.

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - Statutes TF (proposed by Jakub)

Another meeting from Statutes TF on Saturday 12th, 10h30 to finish amendment proposals
Jerry will send out invitation.
Jerry will get the PP-Luxembourg to propose the amendments.

4 - AGENDA

4.1 - Stopp-indect.info (proposed by Jerry)

There is a new website concernigng INDECT (http://www.stopp-indect.info/), created by the German INDECT task-force, but aimed at an international audience. It is still under construction, but translations are planned.
# Should PPI become an official partner? http://www.stopp-indect.info/?page_id=34&lang=en
As long a PP-EU isn't founded, we can recommend national parties (within EU) to join.
# We should aks the responsible person if we can help. I could imagine sending out a mail to all PPs and aks them to become a partner.
Jerry will aks the responsible person how we can help.

4.2 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)

New updates concerning the conference.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59256939@N07/

# We should send out a reminder for early registrations (Feb. 8th)): http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-invitations (second reminder)
# We should send out instructions how to join PPI to non-members (Feb. 12th): http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-membership-reminder
# Budget update: 34 registered persons (12 confirmed)
# Remote voting: what procedure do we use?
Gregory is looking into another method.

5 - REPORTS

5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)

5.11 - Taskforces

a - PPI ACTA task force

b - PPI Censor task force

c - PPI Conference and event planning task force

d - PPI Legal task force

e - PPI New Parties task force

f - PPI PP-EU task force

g - PPI Tech task force

h - PPI Translation and text production task force

i - PPI Statutes task force

I added a few proposals for statutes amendments. There are 5 proposals atm. I also reminded PP-Catalonia that if they want to submit their amendment concerning their application as full member, they would have to do so before the deadline. (Jerry)

6 - NEXT MEETING

Next meeting is February 15th 2011, 21:00

---

Template vote: Proposal Passed/Failed (Yes: 0| No: 0| Abstain: 0).