This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2012-11-20

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 20/11/2012 19:00h CET ---
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Mumble HowTo: http://wiki.pp-international.net/Mumble

Record of the meeting

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

participating: Denis, Jelena, Ed, Gregory (by Mumble Bridge)
excused: Lola, Travis, Nuno
unexcused:

1.2 - Others

Guests/Listeners: Jaan Janesmae (PPEE) ,

2 - PROCEEDINGS

RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
Meeting opened at 1928 CET by Denis
Meeting closed at 1956 CET by Denis
Meeting chaired by Denis
Secretary for this meeting is Ed
Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: Yes http://sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de:8000/raum9901.ogg
Recording started: Yes
Postal votes: No

3 - REPORTS

3.1 - Short report of the board members

Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.

  • Gregory: I have answered 3 press interviews as PPI rep (one regarding PP-IT-32, one regarding Russias submission to regulate internet by ITU, and one regarding Pirates and Anonymous to a greek magazine). Have been to the pp-eu conference to Rome, where i had different conversations around different PPI teams and projects. Recieved signed PPI HQ docs and sent them express to Ed.
  • Lola: Redmine, Agenda, e-mails; gave interview about PPI to the Turkish magazine, it will be posted in December; signed and sent the PPI HQ docs to Gregory
  • Travis: USPP held elections, a new Chairman was elected, the deputy slot went unfilled, and the secretary slot also went unfilled another election will be held for those positions. Working with Canadians to start up a Pirate Party in Toronto.
  • Denis: I helped Gregory write an answer to a press inquiry, visited the general assembly of pirate party south tirol (and took care of the press and assisted the pirates together with two other swiss pirates) and finished the call for assistance for the press team. The text wasn't sent yet, but is ready and if Lola and Gregory agree one of the co-chairman can spread it to all of our member parties.
  • Ed: These last 2 weeks I have been heavily concentrating on PPUK's campaign in Manchester. This was a safe seat, where we achieved 1.9% of the vote, coming 7/12 on a record low turnout of 18.2% of voters. I also had a Skype meeting with Lola regarding the PP-CZ situation and am currently drafting a response. I am waiting on the paperwork for the HQ from Gregory to sign and pass on to Travis. As soon as I am on the aisbl as Treasurer I will be hitting the bank hard.
  • Nuno: No report arrived.
  • Jelena: Delayed with projects for personal reasons, had no time to devote to PPI last 3 weeks (except regular social media activities and blogs)

3.2 - Report on open Redmine Tasks

3.2.1 - Corporate Identity

Redmine task #41, due date: 11/06/2012

  • Jelena: Not had the time, needs either extra time or help. Has had some designers put together colours.

REDMINE: +1 month, need some help!

3.2.2 - Internet GA and Remote Delegates

Redmine task #132, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Gregory: The form on google docs is yet not ready, but almost - needs opening/closing statement

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.3 - Calendar and Parrot

Redmine task #135, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Gregory: I had no time to look into it since last week.

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.4 - Pirate VPN

Redmine task #139, due date: 11/06/2012

  • Travis: not present
  • Gregory: I have contacted some people with VPN expertise, and tryed to contact Travis, but we somehow missed each.

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.5 - Select a SMÜ

Redmine task #141, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Gregory: Tried unsuccessfully to reach one of the guys whilst travelling, trying to speak with him soon

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.6 - Recover the MyPirates files

Redmine task #153, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Gregory: Next weekend I have a meeting with Thomas to recover the last files.

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.7 - PPI HQ Transfer of ownership

Redmine task #165, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Lola (not present): I received the preliminary minutes from the notary, Jerry corrected the mistakes in them and finalized them. We had a meeting with Marcel and he signed the minutes. I signed them too and sent to Gregory. We need the signatures of Gregory, Ed and Travis on them. Notary was going to send to Travis (who is the Secretary General of PPI HQ) the forms to fill and send them back together with the minutes. I kindly ask Travis to send me the copy of the paperwork
  • Gregory: I got the paperwork signed by Marcel and Lola, signed it and forwarded it per express to Ed.
  • Ed: Waiting on paperwork to sign and send to Travis

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.8 - Feedback on observer membership application in WIPO

Redmine task #168, due date: 11/06/2012

  • Denis: This should be closed - letter was received two weeks ago. Reasons for deferral unknown.
  • Gregory: Added this because of upcoming meetings, hoping for either Swiss member or "friendly" NGO

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.9 - Call for hosts PPI GA

Redmine task #195, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Gregory: I really promise that it will be up there tonight.

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.10 - Financial Report from the Prague GA

Redmine task #212, due date: 11/20/2012

  • Ed: This is ongoing, I need to draft the response to the czech party.

REDMINE: +2 weeks

3.2.11 - PP Switzerland e-mail and CoA resignation

Redmine task #213, due date: 11/20/2012

Gregory: I have not written it yet. Consulting with a lawyer, it is not possible for a court to resign as they cannot refuse a case put in front of them

REDMINE: +2 weeks

4 - PPI Press

  • Gregory: We need more team members in the press team. Ed to proofread email
  • Denis: I prepared a text and we absolutely need more members and a team leader. Please contact us if you want to help. The text is ready and will be sent soon: http://ppi-press.piratepad.eu/11

REDMINE: New task

5 - PPI Design community

  • Gregory: In Rome, during the #ppeuRome conference there was expressed a wish that PPI would provide a home to a pirate designers community. I think it is a good Idea and will create a mailing list for them.

REDMINE: New task

6 - General assembly of Pirate Party Germany next weekend

Gregory: Wants to remind us that this weekend is the GA for Germany


_______

Next Meeting: 19:00 CET on 4/December/2012
Meeting Closed: 1956 CET by Denis