This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2012-13-03

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING'
--- 13/03/2012 19:00h CET ---
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"

Record of the meeting

1 - ATTENDEES

=== 1.1 - Members of the PPI board === Reestablishing connection...

participating: Thomas, Lola, Pat excused: - unexcused: Samir

1.2 - Others

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 19:16CET by Thomas Meeting closed at CET by 19:51 CET by Thomas Meeting chaired by Thomas Secretary for this meeting is Pat Quorum is established. [3] Members out of [4] present Streaming started: [No] Not possible Recording started: [Yes] Postal votes: [No] RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure

3 - REPORTS

3.1 - Short report of the board members

Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.

  • Thomas: Nothing to report atm.
  • Pat: Nothing to report atm.
  • Lola: Agenda, Redmine, Invitations, general preparations for the conference, created FB-Event [1] (please invite your friends), etc.

[1] https://www.facebook.com/events/213074285466788/

3.2 - Response to the conference letter by Canada, New Zealand, Portugal and Australia

Redmine task #3, due date 2012-03-13

Report by Thomas: not finished, still seeking the old draft

REDMINE +2 weeks

3.3 - Streaming

Redmine task #53, due date 2012-03-13

Report by Thomas: IT guy came back from holydays, but nothing really new, still in construction

3.4 - Situation in Italy

Redmine task #109 due date 2012-03-13

Report by Lola: I'm still waiting for the information for the PP of IT. Asked them if they need any help from PPI, but if it stays the same in the next 2 weeks, we'll close the task

REDMINE +2 weeks

3.5 Wiki page with the list of elected Pirates

Redmine task #110 due date 2012-03-13

Report by Thomas: not yet started, cause of other things to do

3.6 - PP-Mauritius

Redmine task #118 due date 2012-03-13

Report by Thomas: contact established, but nothing to report yet

3.7 - PP-Leaders list

Redmine task #119 due date 2012-03-13

From Redmine: Rename pp-leaders to pp-leaders.announcements Pat: There has been already again a lot of discussion, instead of announcements. For now I also introduced a "spam" filter which sets all messages with ^Subject: Re:$ or ^Subject: RE:$ on moderation. Another usability safeguard that has been suggested is renaming the list to pp-leaders.announcements

Report by Pat: nothing done yet (heavily involvement in other pirate issues :-/ ), but not really a lot of work

4 - Review of decisions made at the previous Meeting of the Board

Thomas: Are there any issues we have to reconsider?

(seems to be not the case)

5 - PPI GA 2012

Lola: We are preparing it, and set up the registration form, thus we could send out the public invitation. We also set the registration fee. We already recieved some complaints that the registration would be too high, so expect that we have to look for sponsors in the board. I'm right now looking for a picture for the frontpage. There's not much else to report.

6 - PPI Membership applications

Thomas: AFAIK we recieved some applications for membership?

Lola: I will send you the link. http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2012/applicants

Thomas: Currently there's PP of Greece, Croatia, Florida (observer), Lower Saxony (observer)

If you are interested in becoming a PPI board member, please add yourself here: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2012/Board_candidatures

7 - Changing Redmine privacy settings

Proposed by Lola: What do you think of making Redmine public?

  • Pat: I'm against having not any secret place; there were some instances were it was critical that data was stored in a secret place. I'm not against having it open by default.
  • Thomas: good idea, a little change would be necessary so that right of privacy can be established (additional button) which allows that certain tasks can't be seen from outside. Would you agree to that compromise, Lola?
  • Lola: Yes, that would be okay for me.
  • Thomas: If there are any questions about the plugin, please email me, Pat.
  • Pat: I think it would be better if it could be dispatched to someone else; I'm really almost out of time atm.

REDMINE 2 weeks, Thomas

8 - Situation with PP of Tunisia

Thomas: There seem to be 2 pirate parties established in Tunisia. As we learned from Twitter there is one registered since yesterday, but I don't know which one. I hope it's not the "resistance group", as I have a problem with that one. The other one has anyway more members and is more open to the public. They devised an online tool for decididing anything in the future. They will also decide on a structure, so that we don't have to talk to several persons.

9 - AOB

  • Lola: I sent you the picture. Recieved?
  • Pat: recieved.
  • Lola: Did you contact the lay auditors?
  • Pat: I will call them by phone in the next week.
  • Lola: Should I write Cory?
  • Pat: Yes, of course!
  • Lola: Thomas could you help us with the speakers? To contact Berlin Pirates and ask them to be speakers?
  • Thomas: One MP is planing to go to Prague.
  • Lola: Tomas Vymazal did not get any reply from the int. coordinators yet.
  • Thomas: Fabio is participating the GA and I believe he is willing to speak there. I will phone him.
  • Lola: I would prefer an email with a confirmation. I can't put it into the agenda else.
  • Thomas: I will contact him by email as well.
  • Lola: 14:00 would be prefered for him as speaker.
  • Thomas: That's what I will do.
  • Pat: I assume you saw the note about the PPI paper.
  • Lola: We may could use it for the PPI GA preparation. Please send some to Georg Sinn whom I can meetup in LU next weekend.
  • Thomas: Can you send some?
  • Pat: Just drop me an email, but make sure that it is kept by people whom you trust.

Meeting Closed: at 19:51 CET