|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Conference 2014
- 1 PPI Conference 2014, Paris, France
- 1.1 Information
- 1.2 Getting there
- 1.3 Accommodation
- 1.4 Social events
- 1.5 Applications for PPI Membership
- 1.6 Delegates accreditation
- 1.7 Proposed Statutes Amendments
- 1.8 Proposed other motions
- 1.9 Candidatures
- 1.10 Preliminary Timetable
- 1.11 Minutes
- 1.12 Team
- 1.13 Reference
PPI Conference 2014, Paris, France
The conference will be streamed.
- The PPI Conference and GA 2014
- will happen in Paris on
- April 12th & 13th 2014
- To register for the conference please fill in the form at http://ppinternational.eventbrite.com or send in an email to conference (at) pp-international.net
- official delegates (participating and remote) need to mail the proof of accreditation to PPI board in advanced
Address of the venue :
- École Jacques-Decours, rue des Rosiers, 92 000 Nanterre
- Distance and time to the closest train station and airport:
15 minutes walk (1.1km) to subway/train/tram station La Défense.
La Défense is at 50 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, 1h from Orly airport, 2h from Beauvais airport (Ryanair).
La Défense is at less than half an hour from Paris main train and bus stations (Gare du Nord, etc.)
- Capacity of the venue :
- Main room :
- Capacity (max) : 300 persons.
- Seats available : 150.
- Tables available : 50.
- Additional room :
- Capacity : 20 persons.
- Main room :
We will ask French pirates from Paris to host you, but we do not know how many couches are available yet. If you have the choice, we advise you to book a hostel bed. Here is a selection of hotels in Nanterre (near the venue) and Paris (where will likely be the social events) :
Nanterre - near the venue
* Hôtel Ibis Nanterre La Défense * http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-1554-ibis-nanterre-la-defense/index.shtml * 38 Avenue des Champs Pierreux 92000 Nanterre (15 minutes walk from the venue location) * 2 pers. room : 66€ for 1 night, 105.60€ for 2 nights. * +33 1 47 24 19 91
* L'Acacia * http://www.lacacia.fr/nos-chambres/ * 121 Avenue Georges Clemenceau 92000 Nanterre (18 minutes walk from the venue location) * 2 pers. room : 45 € for the weekend. 3 pers. : 70€. * +33 1 47 25 46 55
* Hôtel Belfort * http://www.hoteldebelfort.com/ * 22 rue de Belfort * 27€/pers (triple room) to 35€/pers (double) if you book via hostelbooker.com * Transfert from/to Airport (At 4 persons, 17€/pers)
* Hôtel Réthia * http://hotel.rhetia.free.fr/ * 3 rue du général Blaise * 27€/pers (triple room), 35€/pers (double room) + 3€ breakfeast via hostelbooker.com
* Hôtel Bastille * http://hostelbooker.com * 24 rue de la Roquette * 27,50 €/pers (+3€ breakfeast)
* Comfort Hotel Nation * http://www.choicehotels.fr/en/comfort-hotel-fr260?promo=gglocalfr * 12, Rue Leon Frot, 75011 Paris * 55€/person/night or 65€/room(2pers.)/night
* Hôtel Saint-Sebastien * http://www.hotel-st-sebastien.com/pages/loca_FR.html * 42 rue Saint-Sébastien * from 19€/pers (5 bed room) to 52€ (single room) +3€ Breakfeast (if you book via hostelbooker.com)
* Le D'Artagnan * http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-Auberges-de-Jeunesses-Paris----Le-d-Artagnan-020001.en.htm * 80 rue Vitruve 75020 Paris * 28.60€/person/night + Youth Hostels member card (can be bought there)
* Friends Hostel * 122 Boulevard de la Chapelle (phone +33 1 42 23 45 64) * 18€/pers via hostelbooker.com
- Café Le Marco Polo
- 8-10 avenue du Trône, 75012 Paris. (Métro station : Nation)
- Booked from 20:30 for around 30 persons (food + drink).
- Table(s) in the room up the stairs.
- Café du Pont Neuf
- 14 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris.
- Booked from 20:00 for 100+ pirates (for drinking).
- Room up the stairs.
- First drink will be more expensive to access the room (6€ beer/soda, 10€ whisky/etc.), then regular price.
- We advise you to try our French wines ;) (other types of drink will be available).
Applications for PPI Membership
According to the standing Rules of Procedure, all local and remote delegates must present written authorization from a member of their respective board unless they are designated International Coordinator or equivalent on their parties official website. Each person may represent as a delegate no more than 2 parties. (PPI RoP Art.1 §4) We kindly ask the delegates to present such accreditation in advance, in order to speed up the conference proceeding. This is especially true for remote delegations, as we would like to connect you with your designated local proxy for technical set-up.
Proposed Statutes Amendments
Proposed other motions
- 11. April 2014 - Friday
- 19:00 - Social event
- 12. April 2014 - Saturday
- 09:00 Delegates accreditation
- 10:00 Opening of the conference
- 20:00 Social event
- 13. April 2014 - Sunday
- 10:00 Conference reopen
- General Assembly
- Approval of the agenda
- Motions concerning the current GA in general by PP-NL
- Admittance of new PPI Members
- Reports PPI officers
- reports by the board members
- financial report
- report by the lay auditors (File:Lay-auditor-report-2013-14.pdf)
- Budget and PPI affiliation fee 2014/15
- Motions and Statutes Amendments
- Elections of PPI officers
- Issue of statements (resolutions and similar)
- 18:00 Official Conference End
All official events will be streamed
- Coordinator :
- Mail : email@example.com
- Phone : +33 6 13 09 37 95
- Jabber : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning team :
Gabrielle Weisenberger : Venue location
Mathilde Cameirao : Restaurant reservation
Nathalie Demarest : Additional social events
Romain Rivière : Financial transparency
Benoit Sourd-Blévin : Technical control
Mistral Oz : Coordination with PP-FR leadership level
Stéphanie Geisler : Couch surfing
Anouk Neeteson : Reception of participants / ecology & waste disposal
Paul Berettoni : Reception of participants