PPI Conference 2017 - General Assembly by Video: Saturday, November 25th and Sunday, November 26th, 2017 - PPI_Conference_2017
Board meeting Monday, 20. November 2017 14:00 CET - Draft Agenda Videotool, just log in: https://zoom.us/j/follows

PPI Coreteam Minutes 2009-10-01

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
 10th October 2009
                       CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
                      PIRATE PARTY INTERNATIONAL
                          OCTOBER 1, 2009


 1.  ATTENDEES

 1.1.  Members of the PPI Coreteam

  Present:
     Enrique Errea Gutierrez (ninHer, Chief Communication Officer)
     Laurent Le Besnerais (cwicket, Chief Technology Officer)
     Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)
     Ralph Hinterleitner (pertain, Chief Administrative Officer)
     Samir Allioui (CoreTx, Co-President)
     Thilo Schumann (pingu, Board member)

  Absent:
     Nicolas Sahlqvist (nicco, Chief Financial Officer)


 1.2. Others present


  Comrades of the infrastructure team:
     Eric Maechler (Annubis, Member of PP-CH)
     Fabian Horlacher (the3rdBIT, Member of PP-CH)
     Frank Spijkerman (Aim, Member of PP-NL)
  Moira Bruelisauer (Akallabeth, Advisor of the Coreteam)
  Denis Simonet (SciFi, President of PP-CH)
  Harald Haas (darky, Chairman of PP-AT)
  Max Lalouschek (DracoFlameus, Treasurer of PP-At)
   (Angelo_Verona, PP Slovakia)
  Sven Clement (svnee, co-founder PP-LU)


 2.  PROCEEDINGS

  Meeting opened at 20:27 by Valio.
  Secretary for this meeting is Valio.
  Quorum present with 6 out of 7 Coreteam members.
  Meeting closed at 23:32 by Valio.
  Next meeting on Thursday, October 8, 2009.


 3.  INFORMATIONALS

 3.1. Foundation of PP Luxembourgh (Sven Clement aka svnee)

  Sven Clement aka svnee will join the coreteam meeting and inform us
 about the founding of PP Luxembourgh and how we will support each
 other.
  Sven is a co-founder of PP-LU. The party will be officially founded
 on 4th October 16:15 in Luxembourg-City. PPI coreteam members are
 welcomed.
  Currently there are about 150 people supporting PP-LU.

 3.2. Foundation of PP Slovakia (Angelo_Verona)

  Note: There was some discussion on the coreteam ML because of a
 mail that was sent out to different national boards which stemmed some
 confusion.
  Angelo_Verona explained to the coreteam that PP Slovakia will be
 founded on that date and that all pirates are invited; obviously also
 some Swedish
  pirates already told that they will be present there.
 This will /not/ be a official PPI meeting.
 3.3. Pertain has to leave the coreteam for personal reasons

  He proposes Will Tovey aka Duke from PP-UK as candidate for his succession
  Those who know him agree that he would be a good addition to the coreteam
  pertain's work is thanked

 4.  REPORTS

 4.1. Report by cwicket

  The Telecom package is beeing discussed at the EU parliament.
 Amendment N°138 is quite important.
  We should motivate all PPs to express themselves on this specific
 vote to show our concern.
  Laurent is working on a document for that.

 5.  REQUESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS

 5.1.  Discussion about the PPI front page (initiated by Valio)
     What do we wanna publish on it? who should have access?
     Conclusions: We should have a place for dumping news, so that
 people can pick it up, and write a PPI story about it.
     Somehow we might setup a project and appoint a manager to that
 or it will a be mix between cwicket, ninHer and pingu.
     Because of current time constraints and work on a local level,
 pingu is unable to provide time for that, almost till the end of the
 year.
     He also is not aware to appoint someone as a replacement.
     In the discussion it becomes clear, that ad interim we have to
 find a replacement. coretx makes an official proposal.

 5.2. Current status of the website and the techteam (initiated by Aim)
    The issue about the DNS has to be finally solved.
    Also valio should draft the organisation structure doc ASAP, as
 the techteam is waiting for it
    Aim set up a wiki with a shielded section (dokuwiki)

 6.  DECISIONS

 6.1.  Proposal by coretx

  Angelo will fix the "bad" PPI forum post.
  PPI will help PP Slovakia with a proper press release, spread the word.
  PPI will registrate PP Slovakia @ pp-international.net . PPI will
 ask Rick for a confirmation.
  coretx will do the overall coordination.
  Proposal passed (yes: 6 | no: 0 | abstained: 0)

 6.3.  Proposal by valio

  Valio creates a draft for the PPI statutes in discussion with the
 coreteam and people wise in international law (law students, etc)
  from different countries (suggestions welcome). This draft will be
 sent out to all party boards for commenting, before the conference.

  Proposal passed (yes: 5 | no: 0 | abstained: 1)

 6.4.  Proposal by coretx

  We temporarly remove Pingu from his post because of persistent absence , and find a ad interim ASAP


  Proposal passed (yes: 5 | no: 0 | abstained: 1)

 ------


 To do
 - ninHer will ask the translation team to support the telecom package publication
 - coretx will coordinate the overall PP Slovakia progress
 - ninHer will manage the translation group with PP Slovakia
 - cwicket will do the PP Slovakia registration on PPI.net
 - valio creates a statutes draft
 - everyone: find an ad-interim for Pingu's function
 - cwicket will ad interim look out for a solution for the pp frontpage, valio can assist
 - ask Duke if he'd like to be successor of pertain