PPI Conference 2017 - General Assembly by Video: Saturday, November 25th and Sunday, November 26th, 2017 - PPI_Conference_2017
Board meeting Monday, 20. November 2017 14:00 CET - Draft Agenda Videotool, just log in: https://zoom.us/j/follows

PPI Coreteam Minutes 2009-12-28

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
PIRATE PARTY INTERNATIONAL
DECEMBER 28, 2009


1. ATTENDEES

1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam

Samir Allioui (Coretx, Co-President)
Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
Enrique Errea (ninHer, CTNO)
Steffen Ortmann (Steffen0, SMGO)
Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)


2. PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 20:11 (CET) by Valio.
Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
Quorum present with 5 Coreteam members.
Meeting closed at 21:45 (CET) by Valio.
Next meeting on Monday, January 4, 2010.


3. OPENING REMARKS

3.1 - It was noted that the final paperwork for the bank account has been received by the bank. As such, the account should be full operational by the end of the year.
3.2 - ninHer officially submitted his resignation from the Coreteam and Translation team. It was proposed that Steffen0 temporarily take over that role while ninHer attempt to find someone (from within PPEs) to fill the position. Proposal Passed (Yes: 4 | No: 0 | Abstain: 1)


4. AGENDA

4.1 - Continued situation with PPCh - Proposed by Duke

It was noted that the PPCh board have continued their discussion over their ideas of PPI and acceptance of the current Coreteam. Duke agreed to investigate the matter further and see if the issues can be settled directly and openly.

4.2 - Status of the forum - Proposed by Duke

It was noted that the forum has been down for some time. Valio agreed to investigate the situation further (through nicco?).

4.3 - Other Coreteam emails - Proposed by Coretx

Due to the high volume of emails the Coreteam receives, it was suggested that a separate "agenda" account could be set up, accessed by all members of the Coreteam, where emails specifically concerning the agenda for meetings could be stored. It was noted that there was a "ticketing" system set up already. Valio agreed to investigate the status of it. The Coreteam will consider how such a system could operate and report back at the next meeting.

4.4 - Conference date decision - Proposed by Valio

As of the meeting, 4 PPs have replied with their thoughts on the conference date. Coretx and Valio proposed working on a reminder and getting in contact with PP leaders, with a deadline for responses 10th January and for a date decision by 11th January. Proposal Passed (Yes: 4 | No: 0 | Abstain: 1)


5. FINISHING NOTES

5.1 - Duke suggested formulating draft statutes for PPI to help formalise the organisation and establish an official member list.
5.2 - ninHer was officially thanked for his work on behalf of PPI.
5.3 - The PPI Coreteam wished all pirates a happy new year.



6. TO DO

6.1 - A replacement CTNO will be sought. (ninHer/Coreteam)
6.2 - Duke will continue dialogue with PPCh concerning their ideas about PPI. (Duke)
6.3 - The status of the forum will be investigated. (Valio/nicco?)
6.4 - The status of the ticketing system will be investigated. (Valio)
6.5 - Further input on the conference date will be sought. (Coretx/Valio, 02/01/10, 17:00 CET)