PPI Coreteam Minutes 2010-01-04
- CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
- PIRATE PARTY INTERNATIONAL
- JANUARY 4, 2010
1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Samir Allioui (Coretx, Co-President)
- Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
- Nicolas Sahlqvist (nicco, CFO)
- Steffen Ortmann (SteffenO, SMGO)
- Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)
1.2. Others Present
- Moira Brülisauer (Akallabeth PPCh)
- JoonasD6 (PPFi)
- Meeting opened at 20:09 (CET) by CoreTx.
- Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
- Quorum present with 5 Coreteam members.
- Meeting closed at 21:57 (CET) by CoreTx.
- Next meeting on Monday, January 11, 2010.
3. OPENING REMARKS
3.1 - JoonasD6 (PPFi) raised some concerns regarding the openness etc. of the PPI Coreteam. It was noted that the website has been updated to include much more information about PPI and its operation. It was also noted that the Coreteam does not wish to interfere directly with individual PPs and so is limited as to what further steps it can take.
3.2 - The Conference was discussed; a letter was drafted that could be sent to PPs to ask for input concerning the date for the conference and options for funding. It was agreed that the email would be sent out as soon as possible.
3.3 - The minutes from the previous meeting were discussed. There had been no response to requests concerning the status of the forum which was noted to be still down.
3.4 - SteffenO noted that he had attempted to contact the translation team but only received limited responses. It was decided to consult ninHer concerning this.
3.5 - The bank has been sent the final details that it requires to set up the account.
3.6 - It was noted that the wiki had been down due to trouble with PPDe's servers. The question was raised of what was required before it could be migrated to pp-international.net domain. The TechTeam position will be advertised again.
- [There were no formal items on the agenda.]
5. FINISHING NOTES
5.1 - The development of yp-international.net was noted and a link to it was added to the main site.
6. TO DO
6.1 - The conference mail will be finalised and sent out. (Coreteam)
6.2 - The TechTeam position will be advertised again. (SteffenO?)
6.3 - The status of the forum will be investigated further. (Coreteam)