|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Coreteam Minutes 2010-02-01
- CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
- PIRATE PARTIES INTERNATIONAL
- FEBRUARY 01, 2010
1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Samir Allioui (CoreTX, Co-president)
- Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
- Nicolas Sahlqvist (nicco, CFO)
- Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)
1.2. Others Present
- Moira Brülisauer (Akallabeth PPCh)
- Gregory Engels (dichter; PPDe)
- Andrew Norton (K`Tetch)
- Brittany Phelps (rath; PPUs)
- Xavier Vila (XaviVila; PPEs, proposed CTNO)
- Meeting opened at 20:09 (CET) by Valio.
- Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
- Quorum present with 4 Coreteam members.
- Meeting closed at 21:14 (CET) by Valio.
- Next meeting on Monday, February 8, 2010.
3. OPENING REMARKS
- The minutes of the previous meeting were discussed.
- It was noted that a response had been sent to Jens and Xavier Vila was invited to the meeting (and was in attendance).
- Brittany Phelps (rath) was introduced as the new administrator of PPUS.
- No response had been sent regarding the Ghanan Pirate movement.
- SteffenO had apologised for his absence in advance.
4.1 - Translation team - Proposed by Duke
- XaviVila introduced himself and set out his thoughts on his possible role in and impact on PPI. He was proposed as Chief News and Translation Officer and the associated position on the ad interim Coreteam. Proposal Passed (Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0).
4.2 - Status of name change with bank - Proposed by Duke
- Valio informed the Coreteam that he had not received the form to sign. This raised concern as it had been dispatched to him over a week previously. It was noted that Valio and nicco would both be in Brussels later in the week when it might be possible to fill in the forms again.
4.3 - PPIt contact details - Proposed by Duke
- Recent emails had suggested that the contact details for PPIt were incorrect. It was noted that there had been some conflict within the party recently. Valio agreed to get in contact with Andrew (?) who has the relevant details.
4.4 - Status of PPI conference - Proposed by Nicco [Due to technical issues this item was discussed informally after the meeting.]
- A room has been booked for the conference in the EU building from 14.00-18.00. The tour will take place from 14.00-16.00. It was suggested that a "lunch" be arranged before the tour as a way of gathering delegates etc.
5. FINISHING NOTES
- The statement (described in 6.7 of the minutes from 18/01/10) had yet to be published.
- A Hungarian translator is currently being sought.
- New pirate initiatives have started in China, South Africa and Bosnia-Herzegovina and should be supported by PPI.
- There may have been a security breach of the @pp-international account as a password seems to have been changed. All members should be alert for any other anomalies and should report them.
6. TO DO
6.1 - All IT data will be centralised and a situation assessment will be made. (CoreTX?)
6.2 - Andrew(?) will be contacted concerning the status of PPIt. (Valio)
6.3 - A statement noting that any inappropriate allegations made by Coreteam members concerning the USPP mediation are unsuitable will be published.
6.4 - A response will be sent to the Ghana request.
6.5 - @pp-international.net accounts etc. will be set up for XaviVila.