|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2013-03-05
- --- [05/03/2013 19:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Gregory, Ed
- excused: Denis, Lola
- unexcused: Nonu, Elena, Travis
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 19:27 CEST by (Gregory)
- Meeting closed at 19.34 CEST by (Gregory)
- Meeting chaired by (Gregory)
- Secretary for this meeting is (All)
- Quorum not established with 2 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: No
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: Yes
We had a postal vote
- "In order to conduct the PPI Conference in Kazan, the Board will open a new account for PPI at SOFORT Bank. Gregory is appointed to execute this. In a second step, Ed, as the board member who is tasked with treasurer duty, will be added to this account as soon as possible. The Lay Auditors Joonas Mäkinen, Carlo von Loesch and Steffen Ortman should get a read only access."
- The postal votes passed with 4 yes votes.
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Gregory: I was busy preparing the PPI Kazan conference. Got in touch with the notary about the lost paperwork. Opened up an account with Sofort Bank. I have attended the GA of PP-CH. have contacted several parties regarding the conference.
- Lola: None sent
- Travis: None sent
- Ed: working on the paperwork for opening the account - to be with Gregory by the end of this week
- Denis: None sent
- Jelena: None sent
- Nuno: None sent
3.2 - Report on open Redmine Tasks
3.2.1 - Redmine Task #165 - PPI HQ transfer
Redmine task #165,
- Update: Gregory has wrote to the notary and requested new copy of the paperwork. They aknowledged to received the email, but no new paperwork has arrived yet.
4 - KZN Conference
Gregory: The registration site is up, and it will be launched tonight. The russian will also have a russian version of the registration site. We are still in the negotiations with the hotel.
- Next Meeting: 19:34 CEST on 19/MAR/2013
- Meeting Closed: 19:34 CEST by (Gregory)