|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2013-05-14
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 14/05/2013 20:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- 1 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2013-05-14
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2013-05-14
Record of the meeting
Audio recordings: https://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20130514
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Denis, Vojtech, Marc, Nuno
- excused: Azat, Gregory
1.2 - Others
- Guests: (names)
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 20:06 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting closed at 20:41 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is Vojtěch
- Quorum established with 5 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: Probably
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: None
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Vojtech: Ill, Occupied by its own party, nothing to report.
- Nuno: I've been trying out possible solutions for the eDemocracy system. The best fit is Liquid Feedback, another good solution would be Loomio.
- Thomas started to clarify which NDA is necessary to gain access to ppi wiki as PPI Members are living in different "families" of jurisdiction, some minor admin stuff, almost no time as PP-DE GA had been last weekend, attended the GA as Member of PP-DE, asked the gathered "international" pirates to spread the message in their Party "PPI board needs help - we need you" to cover different subjects as TTF, etc.
- Denis: I visited the Bundesparteitag of Pirate Party Germany in Neumarkt, all the three days. There were many interesting pirates, discussions and some meetings. I also started to collect press agency addresses, together with Gregory.
- Marc: I visited the Bundesparteitag of the German Pirate Party in Neumarkt where there was a small meeting of all the international coordinators that were present.
Summary given by text, agreed as acceptable.
4 GA 2014
- 14.05.2013 - Preparing the criteria
- 15.05.2013 - publishing the call for offers
- 12.06.2013 - deadline for applications (+4 weeks)
- 19.06.2013 - mumble conference(Public) with all offers./public offer opening. (+1 week)
- 26.06.2013 - board selects those who meet the criteria (+1 week)
- 27.06.2013 - members involvement on the GA offers - start (+1 day)
- 12.07.2013 - members involvement on the GA offers - end (+15 days)
- 13.07:2013 - announce winners. (+1 day)
- Similiar to http://wiki.pp-international.net/GA-2013_Call_for_Hosts
- ( https://ppi.piratenpad.de/call-for-offers-conferences2014 )
Pad opened till 18:00 CEST 15.5. After that it will be published and send out
5 Proposal for rerunning the Kazan GA
- raised by Vojtech
Minutes still not finished.
Vojtech will work on (general) GA online meeting preparations with no clear goal or issue. Will report next meeting.
Isuues to raise on such meeting will be discused later.
6 activity of CoA
Vojtech will ask CoA if they are planning to meet or anything.
- Next Meeting: 2013-05-28 20:00 CEST
- Meeting Closed: 20:41 CEST by Thomas