|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2013-08-06
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 06/08/2013 20:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- 1 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2013-08-06
- 1.1 Record of the meeting
- 1.2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 1.3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 1.4 3 - REPORTS
- 1.5 4 General Assembly 2014
- 1.6 5 Evaluation of PPI and support by national Parties
- 1.7 = 5.1 Membership to PPI by PP-UK
- 1.8 6 PRISM et al
- 1.9 7 CoA status
- 1.10 8 account status
- 1.11 9 PPI documentation
- 1.12 AOB
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2013-08-06
Record of the meeting
Audio recordings: https://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20130611_201308
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Gregory, Nonnu
- excused: Denis, Vojtech, Marc
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 20:09 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting closed at 20:33 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
- Quorum established with 3 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: http://sip.piratenpartei-hessen.de:8000/ (not started, because of the technical constraints - Thomas will look into it. )
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: No
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
Gregory: I have worked on update of pp-leaders addresses, have visited Denis and discussed upcoming press tasks, gave a written interview to russian newspaper. I have also visited the PP-EU Warsaw conference and lead the workshop on manifesto of PP-EU. I talked on the side of this conference with several pirate parties regarding PPI business. Also spent some time on PPI HQ.
Denis: I have asked Thiru to put us on the list so we can visit the upcoming WIPO Assemblies, they agreed
Thomas: Call for Vote GA 2014, some phone calls, conferences on PPI IT and finances. therefore nothing of importance
Nuno: I was overwhelmed with my day job because everyone was finnishing up stuff before August vacations so I didn't have much time for anything. I have more time again from now on.
4 General Assembly 2014
24.07.2013 - members involvement on the GA offers - start (+1 day)
07.08.2013 - members involvement on the GA offers - end (+15 days)
08.08:2013 - announce winners. (+1 day)
- 7 votes received as of 2013-08-06
5 Evaluation of PPI and support by national Parties
= 5.1 Membership to PPI by PP-UK
- Results as of today:
Financial issues have been discussed in detail, most of the PP-UK give draf will be taken into account and checked against Belgium law. OT
6 PRISM et al
We have been aproached by a Pirate Party, asking if PPI could act as a central pivoting point organizing international activities of several pirate parties and activists group. Especially in mind organizing the Freedom not Fear demonstrations.
Gregory: I totally see it fits our profile, but we need someone who will take the hat coordinating it and we would provide all the support we can. We should write up a call for such a person.
Nuno: We should contact people who are already doing it.
Andy (PP-UK): we have a team of people who are eager to help with "someting" on international level, but have no experience or contacts yet.
Gregory: we absolutly can use the help of them - and we can provide contacts and expertise... put them in contact with us
7 CoA status
- Nothing new from the CoA, no meeting yet
- First case in under preperatiion.
8 account status
- no news -> moved to next meeting
9 PPI documentation
- Marc has been working on some documention, GA documentation plus board meetings are wikified
- Marc will come up on Aug, 9th with some first result on financing stuff
- Next Meeting: 2013-08-20 20:00 CEST
- Meeting Closed: 20:33 CEST by Thomas