|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2014-03-18
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 18/03/2014 20:00h CET ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- 1 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-03-18
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-03-18
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Gregory, Denis, Thomas, Nonnu,
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 20:10 CET by Gregory
- Meeting closed at __:__ CET by _____
- Meeting chaired by Gregory
- Secretary for this meeting is Thomas
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: 20:10 CET by Gregory
- Postal votes: none
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Thomas: attended tt14, nothing of importance to report cause of private issues, will attend PPEU-founding in Brussels
- Gregory: Attended the #tt14, visited EP in Brussels at invitation of EP40 and League of young voters, did some technical maintanence on PPI servers, was busy helping in the preparation of the European Pirate Party event in Brussels.
- Nuno: Finished the online e-democracy system, created accounts for all members, already configured emails to 14 of ordinary and 1 observer member and
created 4 initiatives to coincide with the GA out of the membership requests and statutes amendments recieved by the board within the statutory deadlines.
- Denis: attended tt14, attended General Assembly Pirate without borders. interesting meeting.
4 TT14 - Think Twice Conference
financial aftermath is still work in progress. Probably break even with zero. Conference is uploaded to the youtube channel of PPI. Some talks are still prepared for uploading.
The conference seems to be succesful. It is worth to repeated in 2015, only the venue is a thing to be discussed.
Thomas: the visitors where very enthusiastic, we definetly should repeat it next year, the question is where to make it again.
Denis: Same opionion. Participants asked for: where and when is the next Think Twice Conference.
Gregory: about 60 participents, Frankfurt had been reachable on a top level as the particpents told him.
Arousing question: where and when should be the Think Twice Conference again. Twice a year or once a year. Twice a year is in favour.
Call for hosts until next meeting. Including time and date as a proposol from the answering party.
5 General Assembly 2014
Applicants: PP-NO, PP-CR, PP-SV(?)
- Gregory: I will check all the emails from last year for any other applicants for membership.
- Some parties still have to send some details for their application.
Nuno: I added the current member aplications to the eDemocracy system so that their voting phase would coincide with the GA but since the system itself isn't being used yet I can still reboot the database and add them again including the PP-SV if they submited their application in time.
Gregory: in paris we should built up from our experience in Friedrichshafen, first day open space conference, second day: decisions and elections etc.
- So it is decided by the present board members.
- Robert Stein-Holzheim will be asked to accompany the first day at the conference.
- Some exchange with PP-FR is still due on either side.
- Wikipage has to be prepared.
- Personal meeting with PP-FR is due this week at the PP-EU, open items will be discussed there.
6 Anakata =
Taken from the previous meeting:
- Request by mail in Russian: Anakata is incarcerated right now. Therefore the question is, can PPI ask the Head of State for Denmark and help on such things in order to help Anakata.
- Difference to others like Chelsea Manning: he is charged on not political issues but the involve politics.
- At tt14 one slot will be about FreeAnakata - let us gather some information there so we can decide on valid information and not on some god feeling.
Gregory: on tt14 slot did actually gave valid information. I have not attended it, so it is hearsay atm. Will check it as it is published. We will have to check which organisitions are supporting and how.
Denis: Had not been able to listen to the talk.
Thomas: I did not find any solid or better to be said valid information. I have not been in the talk at #tt14
Gregory will contact Meevis for the information.
7 PPI API
Andre Rockwell had been contacted a year ago for condensed information about the PP worldwide. And how to find the information shorthanded by interested people. The outcome is:
running at http://api.piratetimes.net/
It is live code. Modules for drupal and wordpress are under preparation. Whoever is interested in it, contact Gregory.
If someone have any interest in transfering his repositories to PPI on gitHub, please contact Gregory.
Gregory: ask people if the are interested in PPI "Board" positions and other tasks on behalf of PPI.
- Next Meeting: 2014/04/01 20:00 CET
- Meeting Closed: 20:50 CET by Gregory