This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Minutes 2014-04-08

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
< back to PPI Board 
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING


--- 08/04/2014 20:00h CEST ---
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"

Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-04-08

Record of the meeting

Audio recordings:

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

participating: Gregory, Denis, Thomas
excused: Nonu
unexcused:


1.2 - Others

Alternates:
Guests: Maxime Rouquet


2 - PROCEEDINGS

RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
Meeting opened at 20:00 CEST by Gregory
Meeting closed at 23:47 CEST by Gregory
Meeting chaired by Gregory
Secretary for this meeting is all of us
Quorum established with 3 out of 7 board members present, unanimous decisions required.
Streaming started: not possible
Recording started: nope (recording not started due to accident)
Postal votes: none

3 - REPORTS

3.1 - Short report of the board members

Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.

skiped

4 General Assembly 2014

Current registration state: 52 persons. very few from PP-FR (one), so there could be actually some more.

social events are booked.

Friday: Social event at café Marco Polo, near subway station Nation, for around 30 pirates (food available), from 20:30

Saturday: "Le café du Pont Neuf", 14 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris. Booked from 20:00 (but only for drinks). Room up the stairs, first drink will be more expensive (6€ bear/soda, 10€ whisky/etc.) then regular price.

Maxime: Catering: We have some kind of kitchen but no furniture so I advice to buy some plastic forks/knifes and plates. If we want to make sandwiches: Do we have a team? Shall I buy food to prepare sandwiches? If yes I can do it on Friday.
Gregory: I didn't get a definitive answer yet but I think that we can organise two pirates from somewhere. I could also borrow my big coffee machine and water boiler for tea. But we would need to buy coffee (grinded) and tea. Let's wait for thursday for the amount. I also bring the material for the Open Space conference.

Maxime does not have a button machine. Gregory owns such a machine and asks him very soon. We also need a plan B. (like silk stikers)

Gregory: I will be traveling by car and bring the office supplies for the open space conference (incl. flipchart paper, blanc paper, office markers, fine-liners, etc)

We need a printer, though.

TODO Maxime: ask around for a printer

TODO Denis: make a design for name-tags badges

TODO Gregory: print the voting cards

access to the room on Friday is from 18:30 till 23:00 to set up the stuff for the open space conference...

Jens Stomber is eager to help with the shopping on friday.

Wolfgang and Thomas will arrive early friday evening. Gregory and Robert with Angelika too (in a different car). Denis will be there from Wednesday.

TODO: shopping list.

The venue is available:

  • Friday 18h30 -> 23h
  • Saturday 9h -> 23h
  • Sunday 9h -> 20h

5 PPI Budget 2014/2015

Proposal from 2013

https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArWSm6bFghpEdEFnQXVTUjVHcDg3aE53RUVYbTlWT0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

New Proposal for GA 2014 based upon 2013

public link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArWSm6bFghpEdDhDT1pTeWgzY0lRMFA1Vl9oT0Z1NlE&output=html

edit link: https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArWSm6bFghpEdDhDT1pTeWgzY0lRMFA1Vl9oT0Z1NlE&usp=sharing

(PPI Account required)

Proposed changes:

a) to base the membership fees on HDI rather then GDP/C

b) make observer free

c) higher travel costs

Proposal for a) budget and b) membership fee

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArWSm6bFghpEdDhDT1pTeWgzY0lRMFA1Vl9oT0Z1NlE&gid=0

in favour: Thomas, Gregory, Denis

against:

abstention:

Accepted unanimously

6 Transfer

Each board member is reminded to write up a transfer procedure of his area of operation to the next board.

7 AOB

Nothing

===================================================
Next Meeting: Extraordinary Meeting 2014/04/15 20:00 CEST
Meeting Closed: 23:47 CEST by Grgory