|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2014-09-30
From pp International
- 1 Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- 2 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-09-30
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 30/09/2014 20:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-09-30
Record of the meeting
- Audio recordings: http://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20140930
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Bastian. Anders,
- excused: Koen, Stathis
- unexcused: Masa, Gregory
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 20:19 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting closed at 20:28 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is: ./.
- Quorum established with 3 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: Not possible
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: no
3 Short Reports
- Thomas: Administrative stuff only. PP-IT Meeting.
- Bastian: Working on quarterly report III/2014. Waiting for accounting of #TT14
- Anders: working on the aftermaths of TT14 in Istanbul, Hollywood people working together with PPI - ongoing.
4 Second ThinkTwice conference
- Financial outcome? Will arrive to tomorrow and will be finished asap.
- Publishing of Documents: missing 2 papers, shall arrive soon.
- Publishing the videos: will be done tonight.
5 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS
- WIPO: PPI board declined membership for now. Discussion will follow.
- UN: most organisitions needs to have a 2 years period of an registered organisation. So wie can start to ask for attendence and membershipf.
6 Financial Situation
- Bastian: no changes.
- Content of the cash box: 358.06 EUR.
- Outstanding expenses: 120 EUR to Maxime for PPI GA Paris and 245 EUR for travel reimburcement for 1st ThinkTwice - so we are at minus 7 EUR.
7 AOB (being urgent)
- Anders: Send information to members about the statutes and how they have to adapt to the continous GA that is actually dependent on how many members want to file issues in an online GA. Work in progress.
- Ukraine: Probs from the mailing list --> Ask Gregory
- Next Meeting: Tuesday 2014/10/14 20:00 CEST
- Meeting Closed: 20:28 CEST by Thomas