|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2015-05-02
- 1 Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- 2 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2015-05-02
- 2.1 Record of the meeting
- 2.2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 2.3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 2.4 3 Short Reports
- 2.5 4 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS / NGOs etc.
- 2.7 6 Financial Issues
- 2.8 7 Server
- 2.9 8 Scheduling board meetings
- 2.10 9 AOB (being urgent)
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 02/05/2015 18:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2015-05-02
Record of the meeting
- Audio recordings http://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20150502
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Thomas, Gregory, Bastian,Anders,
- excused: Stathis.
1.2 - Others
- Alternates: Chem,
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at : 18:17 CET by Thomas
- Meeting closed at __:__ CET by
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is: all of us
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: Not possible
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: none
3 Short Reports
- Very brief
- Gregory: not much to report. I was working on several follow up texts. I have met Brewster Kahle from internet archive and he promised me that PPI will get an own collection in archive.org. Also I had a conversation regarding the possible ThinkTwice conference in Berlin with the Berlin Pirates.
- Thomas: had been busy with other stuff, sick for a few days and am still in Warsaw due to PPI GA in July.
- Bastian: Did some server stuft. Scouting-tour for PPI-GA in Warsaw.
- Anders: Mostly on PPEU matters the last month.
4 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS / NGOs etc.
- no news
Create term of use following these cornerstones:
- archive is open to everyone
- read - only subscriprions open to everyone
- no hate speach / conspiracy theories / personal insults / profanity
- if no comply - three strikes: first notice: one week morderation, second notice: month moderation, third notice: permanent ban.
- overview of the current TOS that are used by varios PP's:
PP-AT forum TOFU: https://wiki.piratenpartei.at/wiki/Forenregeln
PP-DE moderation: https://news.piratenpartei.de/announcements.php?aid=25
PP-AU forum faq: https://discuss.pirateparty.org.au/faq
PP-AU forum TOS: http://pirateparty.org.au/wiki/Discourse_Terms_of_Service
These are the cornerstones to follow, when drafting the TOS.
In favor: Bastian, Thomas, Anders, Gregory
against: no one
6 Financial Issues
Anders states concernes that the PPI bank account is in fact non existent.
Bastian: Please do not listen to rumors, only to facts.
Bastian: The account exists, here is the screenshot:
Anders left the meeting 18:36 and sent the promised email to the board.
Bastian has payed for the server hosting for one year to prevent the deletion of the server. A more permanent solution needs to be found.
8 Scheduling board meetings
- one regular meeting within a month, working meeting as well if necessary.
- First Saturday in the month for regular board meetings: alternating 10:00 and 18:00 CEST/CET.
- For working meetings, each third Tuesday 20:30 CEST/CET is preferred and provisionally scheduled.
9 AOB (being urgent)
- Bastian: we have a GA in about two months. I would like to express the expectation that we will have the meetings as in the past in the collaborative space.
- Next working meeting: Tuesday 2015/05/19 20:30 CEST working groups
- Next Meeting: Saturday 2015/06/06 10:00 CEST
- Meeting Closed: 18.43 CEST by Thomas