|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2015-10-06
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [06/10/2015 22:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: cbj,Andrew, pakki, Karla, Richard
- excused: Henrique
- unexcused: Min
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Nikolay
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at CEST by
- Meeting chaired by Andrew
- Secretary for this meeting is shared
- Quorum established 5 with out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started:
- Recording started: 22:10
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2015-09-22
Minutes approved YES: Richard, cbj, pakki,Andrew, Karla, Henrique NO: ABSTENTIONS:
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members
- Andrew: Contacted Nigerian PP to join the New Parties group and tried to contact the Phillipine one but having trouble with their email. Started a new loomio group for conferences. Wrote an article for the Pirate Times asking for people to join the loomio groups and it has had some success.
- Chems: Contacts with refugies & for COP21
- Henrique: we had contact with David Miranda (Glenn Greenwald's partner)about the IUF and he asked PPI to join their project called Snowden Treaty. the launch will be in the U.S. (location is not set yet)
many influential people already joined and I think this is a great opportunity for us. www.snowdentreaty.org
I've been in touch with several pirates from many countries lately. also tried contact with Philippine pirates but n reply yet.
- Karla: Question about bank account in Luxemburg. And software to keep finances, any preference? Is there a need for continuity?
- Patrick: Contact to Gordon Thomas of Piratenshop was successfully. He has gained help for translating the german shop texts into english in the next weeks. He will also be the one, setting up the infrastructure. Bank account: Koen, Josef Collentine, Karla and I held a meeting concerning the further ongoing about the bank account. Josef and Koen are getting things done which needs to be done (signature of swedish pirate).
- Richard: Nothing to report
== 5 - change to Rules of Procedure (1) (Andrew) That the frequency of the mumble meetings be changed to two per month with the first being on the first Tuesday of the month and on the third Tuesday. This should make the meetings easier to remember
YES: Richard, cbj, pakki,Andrew,Karla NO: ABSTENTIONS:
Passed - Andrew will update the rules of procedure
== 5b- change to Rules of Procedure (2) (Andrew) Shall we change the times of the meetings after the change from European Summertime Sunday, 25 October? proposal: We change the meeting time to 20:00 CET (Berlin time)
YES: Andrew, Karla, pakki, Richard NO: ABSTENTIONS: cbj
Passed - Next meeting after the 25th will be at 20:00
==6 Request to join the Snowden Treaty discussions http://www.snowdentreaty.org/ We should accept the request and appoint Henrique to head this project.
YES: Richard, cbj, Karla, Andrew, pakki NO: ABSTENTIONS:
7 For Discussion
Conferences : GAs and Think twice
- General call for the location of the next GA:
- Think twice - PPUK ? Tunisia half virtual - all virtual Move to loomio
Finances need to be tied up beforehand
- New Parties : what can we offer?
Nigeria, Phillipines, India, Algeria
8 AOB - Any other business
Karla: 50€ have to be paid to open a bank account in Luxembourg. (sorry it is 35€ for a "token") Patrick will ask if we need that now or should we wait for the old account to be accessed
Do we have accountiing software already in use for our finances? (transfer to loomio)
Richard will reply to PP Algeria query (French)
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 2015-10-20 22:00 CEST (00:00 GMT) Meeting Closed: 22:52 CEST (00:00 UTC) / 00:00 GMT by Andrew