This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Minutes 2016 04 05

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
--- [05/04/2015 22:00]h CEST ---
Berlin Tuesday, 5 April 2016 at 22:00:00
Wellington Wednesday, 6 April at 08:00
Tokyo Wednesday, 6 April at 05:00 a.m.
São Paulo Tuesday, 5 April 2016 at 05:00 p.m.
Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Audio recording: 22:00 - 22:52Audiofile

Record of the meeting

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

participating: Richard, Patrick, cbj,Andrew,PPJp_Min (later we can listen to todays discussion by recording.)Karla
excused: Karla (Tec-probs)
unexcused: Henrique

1.2 - Others

Alternate Board Members
participating: Nikolay, Koen
excused:
unexcused:
Guests
participating:
ThomasG
Bastian
Luxperputua84
Mickjosi

2 - PROCEEDINGS

RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
Meeting opened at 22:00 CEST by Andrew
Meeting chaired by Andrew
Secretary for this meeting is all
Quorum established with 6 out of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: not possible
Recording started: yes
Postal votes: yes, see loomio
Notes on meeting process
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)

3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES

Minutes of the last meeting http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2016_03_15 Minutes approved

YES: Richard, cbj, Karla, Patrick,Andrew,Min NO: ABSTENTIONS:

approved

4 - REPORTS

4.1 - Short report of the board members

  • Andrew: Members fees we now have 131,02 €. I met with Guy Standing the author of the Precariat and discussed ways that PPI and BIEN could work together - If we agree to explore avenues then I will open discussions. I have been in contact with the Icelandic Party and want to explore ways we can help them. I organised for Smári McCarthy to be interviewed on a New Zealand high end radio program this weekend.
  • Chems: -
  • Henrique: -
  • Karla: -
  • Min: -
  • Patrick: I was one week in Belgrad, Serbia and had contact with several activists from local parties and journalists. We've met a guy, starting a party called "Internet Party" (yes, like the one in NZ), who wants to be part of the pirate movement. Jelena and me are helping him to send in the application for the upcoming GA. I gave two interviews to local media. Further I worked on some designs for t-shirts and merchandise products for the future PPI shop. And I talked to Koen about the actual situation with the bank account. He still needs signatures from Jerry Weyer, Gregory and Nicolas. I wrote an email to Birgitta with information about the next GA and several questions, how we can work together. I didn't received the login data for the webspace of future PPI website, so i am going to organize webspace somewhere else myself.
  • Richard: I have drafted a submission to ITU, it is at:
https://www.loomio.org/d/6SlprV1L# or https://ppi.piratenpad.de/150

== 5 - Proposal No. 1 That we open a discussion group(s) in Loomio to enable motions, membership applications and canditatures to be discussed and voted upon(?) in the lead up to the GA. At request from Bastian the privacy settings were changed to default open

YES: Richard, cbj, Patrick,Andrew,Min NO: ABSTENTIONS: loomio https://www.loomio.org/d/Xn4EjH1q

approved

== 6 Proposal No. 2 That we approve the submission to ITU posted at:

https://www.loomio.org/d/6SlprV1L# or  https://ppi.piratenpad.de/150

Yes: Richard, cbj,Min, Patrick,Andrew
NO:
ABSTENTIONS:
approved

== 7 - Request from dr. Matthijs Pontier Crowdsourcing an EU-constitution Details are in loomio https://www.loomio.org/d/NQMjl7Cq If we want to support this what can we do and maybe this is more for PPEU?

+42 with mediawiki or etherpad ? we had the same experience in tunisia but all iniciatives was infiltred by parties and it was not a success for crowdsourced constitution :/

Matthiis will organise with Pakki a meeting to further the project
Thomas will send further email addresses of PPEU to Matthijs to spread the idea.

== 8 - That we approach BIEN to look at forming an association that is acceptable to both parties. Details are in loomio https://www.loomio.org/d/NQWwPl7Y

Yes: cbj, Patrick, Andrew, Richard
NO:
ABSTENTIONS: 

approved


== 9 - Iceland How can we help? We can ask for a person to be a go between 

Pattrick might fly there to meet with them social media support crowd funding to send people over Patrick, Jelena and Andrew will contact people there

10 : motion to terminate Pirate Party of Serbia as a member of PPI from Jelena, former international coordinator to PP-Serbia

  • From the Statutes:
VII. Termination of Membership
(3) A Member’s affiliation ceases automatically upon dissolution, disqualification, liquidation or in cases of temporary administration, court-ordered settlement or insolvency. The Membership also ends automatically when this Member does no longer fulfill the criteria that were necessary for its preliminary recognition as a Member.


Yes:
NO:
ABSTENTIONS: 
Jelena is asked to write a written proposal, stating out all the facts she mentioned vocally today.

11 AOB - Any other business

123,06 € (to be sent to the board) Already payed by Koen (me) not urgent
  • Status of the Bank account
    • Still need paperwork from Jerry and Nicolas, will work on that. Pakki will make sure that I remain active ;-) *g*
Bastian, as Lay auditor states that he has not yet received any financial report. And he is no longer responsible for any inconvieniences concering it.
Due on 30 Sep, 31 Dec, 31 Mar.
===================================================

Next Meeting: Tuesday, 2016-04-19 22:00 CEST (20:00 GMT/UTC) Meeting Closed: 22:52 CEST (20:52 UTC/GMT by Andrew