|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2016 10 09
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [09/10/2016 14:00]h CEST ---
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 14:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
- Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 10 October 2016, 01:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Tokyo (Japan) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 21:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 05:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 09:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 15:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 17:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 9 October 2016, 12:00:00
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
- 1 Record of the meeting
- 2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 4 3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
- 5 4 - REPORTS
- 6 5 Pirate Shop
- 7 6 Informative part
- 7.1 6.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates
- 7.2 6.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation
- 7.3 6.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory
- 7.4 6.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties
- 7.5 6.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system
- 7.6 6.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016
- 7.7 6.7 Other ongoing projects
- 8 7 AOB - Any other business
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Ray,Keith,Bailey,Guillaume, Koen, Thomas
- excused: Andrew
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: Nikolay
- participating: Bastian
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 14:06 CEST by Guillaume
- Meeting chaired by Guillaume
- Secretary for this meeting is Thomas
- Quorum established with 6 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2016_09_26
YES: Thomas, Bailey, Keith, Ray, Guillaume, Koen
- Minutes approved
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Guillaume: Been busy on the financial parts. A delay is given to the bank account due to sickness. Wikileaks 10th birthday had been in this period and it had some press issues esp. on Pirate Parties. Finalised a scheme on media training which will start soon in Switzerland and will be keep me busy until January.
- Bailey: PPCA leader was in town so haven’t been online much in the past week or so. 2 month report for the website is pretty much done. Also, feedback questions have been sent out to PPI members and got a response from PPNO, will forward this to the board.
- Andrew: excused
- Keith: issues from our budget meeting (which we will discuss more later)- 1) confirming liabilities, 2) current account balances, 3) takeover from prior treasurer, 4) membership fees spreadsheet, 5) 2015-2016 fees (Nikolay's great citation in the ppad https://ppi.piratenpad.de/158). 6) Budget calculations. 7) Posting our bank statements online.
- Koen: Helped on the finance stuff.
- Raymond: Nothing in particular to report
- Thomas: Nothing of importance. Had been busy with some PPDE stuff.
- Nicolay: nothing to report
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 Pirate Shop
Guillaume send an email to Patrick Schiffer and the Head of the German Pirateshop, given a deadline which has been expired today. No answer arrived. Guillaume will do the follow up to it.
6 Informative part
6.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates
Work is ongoing to collect and update contacts.
- Ongoing process
- nothing new to report
6.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation
- On going work from Thomas Gaul, which is in communication with Raymond.
- https://ppi.piratenpad.de/2016-Server-New to be discussed and filled in
- Thomas is summarizing the needed info from several source atm. Will be checked with Ray and sent to "Bahnhof", Sweden to find out about the price (1 server only atm)
- Guillaume reminds the attendees as to the reasons of the relocation, as it was clearly stated in the 2016 report of the board that the current hosting and IT arrangements were unsatisfactory, and created great hinderences in the work of the board and PPI @large.
6.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory
Thomas Gaul started a list with those people who actually have access to certain
services from PPI. In the end, the list should include all services!
A follow-up is required.
This should include even the tech stuff.
Please help out!
- Nothing new. The information from secret will have to be added. Ongoing.
6.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties
- Work is ongoing.
And where is the other part?
- Internal deadline for sending out the invoices to our member: 15. November 2016, provided the information have been gathered.
- An extra meeting with Guillaume, Bailey, Keith, Andrew and Thomas will happen to clarify the financial issues concerning the membership fees. Keith will work on the comments to the decisions about membership fees for better understanding.
6.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system
- I've had good experiences using kraken.com and bitstamp.net, looked into quite a few exchanges
6.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016
- Identify the costs and incomes.
- No new info about server costs
- Paypal funds will be transferred to new PPI bank account
A draft provisional budget is now available here.https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit?usp=sharing
- Please also look into:
For access to the old account please contact Sven Clement of PPLU
Pad for Membership Fees/Budget Discussion Group
- Guillaume made a remark pertaining to the postponment of the debt, pertaining to the lender's obligation to make a postponment statement for each fiscal year closure to maintain the debt in the books.
- Keith acknowledged that administrative point and will take care of it with PPNO and YP NO
- See summarization above.
6.7 Other ongoing projects
7 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Monday, 2016-10-24 21:00 CEST (19:00 GMT)
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 21:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
- Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 08:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Tokyo (Japan) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 04:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Montag, 24. Oktober 2016, 12:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 17:00 BRST UTC-2 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 22:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Tuesday, 25. Oktober 2016, 00:30 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 24. Oktober 2016, 19:00:00
Meeting Closed: 14:32 CEST (00:00 UTC) by Guillaume