This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Minutes 2016 12 11

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
--- [11/12/2016 21:00]h CET ---

Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 21:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour

Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 12 December 2016, 09:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours

Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 12 December 2016, 05:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours

Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 12:00:00 PST UTC-8 hrs

São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 18:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hours

Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 23:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours

New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 12 December 2016, 01:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 11 December 2016, 20:00:00

Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Audio recording: link follows

Record of the meeting

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI board

participating: Thomas, Bailey, Guilaume, Keith
excused: Ray (votes are transfered to Bailey), Andrew
unexcused: Koen

1.2 - Others

Alternate Board Members
participating:
excused:
unexcused:
Guests
participating:

2 - PROCEEDINGS

RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
Meeting opened at 21:01 CEST by Thomas
Meeting chaired by Thomas
Secretary for this meeting is Bailey
Quorum established with 5 out of 7 board members present.
Streaming started: not possible
Recording started:
Postal votes:
Notes on meeting process
  • Raymond: "When Bailey votes, she does so for me too."
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
  • [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)

3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES

Minutes of the last meeting

YES: Thomas, Bailey, Ray, Keith

NO:

ABSTENTIONS:

Minutes approved

4 - REPORTS

4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)

  • Board:
  • Guillaume: All 4 cashier have access to the bank account and have been validated by Postfinance. Lots of media coverage in Switzerland after election in Iceland. ECOSOC application will be reviewed at the end of Jan.2017.
  • Bailey: Nothing much to report, will meet some Icelandic Pirates this week. Trying to push ti PPI idea within PPIS in a positive way
  • Andrew:
Nothing to report
  • Koen: Nothing to report
  • Raymond: Nothing to report
  • Thomas:
Nothing to report
  • Alternates:
  • Nicolay:
  • Patrick:
  • Adam:
  • Gregory:
  • 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!

5 Informative part

5.1 - Informative - Task #346: Member and contact databases updates

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/346

Work is ongeoing to collect and update contacts.

Keith will recieve from Guillaume the current contact database maintained on the swiss CiviCRM

And Keith will match that list with our list of registered member and non-member pirate parties.

I have updated these emails, concatenated the lists on the spreadsheet.

5.2 - Informative - Task #350: IT - Servers relocations and consolidation

new server is almost finished to be set up, Thomas has access since yesterday

Fees are 27 euros a month for full service. Set up fees is 100 euros.

Mail server/mailing lists = 3*27€+100€, 181 euros for 2016 and 324 euros for 2017

Wordpress hub / wiki / redmine / other apps = 100€ +12*27€ for 2017, 424 euros

Per environment (mail // web) the annual operating cost is 748 euros/year

Consideration of the volunteer hours of Guillaume, Thomas, and others, which saved PPI a considerable amount of expense.

Thomas will provide the service management contract for documentation and archival purposes.

Done

-meeting on Tuesday with new provider

5.3 - Informative - Task #354: Access Inventory

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/354

Thomas Gaul started a list with those people who actually have access to certain

services from PPI. In the end, the list should include all services!

A follow-up is required.

This should include even the tech stuff.

Please help out!

<https://ppi.piratenpad.de/Standinglist-Access-to-Services>

Nothing new. The information from secret will have to be added. Ongoing.

5.4 - Informative - Task #355: Inventory of PPI members and pirates parties

Keith is working on a list and will send new spreadsheet.

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/355

Please see the spreadsheet and edit the number of representatives for countries that you know. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit#gid=495221319

  • Work is ongoing.

http://wiki.pp-international.net/Online_GA_2015/Fees

And where is the other part?

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Decisons_of_GA

http://wiki.pp-international.net/Statutes#XVI._Affiliation_Fees

Internal deadline for sending out the invoices to our member: 15. November 2016, provided the information have been gathered.
=== 5.5 - Informative - Task #356: Implementation of the Bitcoin payment system ===

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/356

  • I've had good experiences using kraken.com and bitstamp.net, looked into quite a few exchanges

In the process of setting up the kraken account. Waiting on a function mail "treasurer@pp-international.net", this should be made available as the mail platform is migrated away from Google.

Paypal account issues, Keith is locked out of the account again. Koen's email is set for the password reset, but Andrew originally provided Keith with access. Ray will contact Koen to check on it.

5.6 - Informative - Task #357: Minimal budget development for 2016

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/357

  • Identify the costs and incomes.
  • No new info about server costs
  • Paypal funds will be transferred to new PPI bank account

A draft provisional budget is now available here.https://docs.google.com/a/pp-international.net/spreadsheets/d/1eT8dQMDKrgpC21DTWr_15Qgw3mPcGEpINwbwuueEgLI/edit?usp=sharing

  • Please also look into:

http://wiki.pp-international.net/Finances

http://wiki.pp-international.net/Finances_PPI_Headquarters

-Should we go with numbers on the current spreadsheet to invoice PPI members? This is helpful for certain members who want to have their budget developed before Christmas.

unanimously decided

5.7 Observer Member application from Pirate Lobby - France

The application will be processed by the general secretary for the next board meeting:

https://tasks.pp-international.net/issues/362

5.8 Other ongoing projects

Proposal from Thomas: online general assembly in the spring?

-we have to have the proper tools to do this, which we have been working on and can probably finish in a reasonable amount of time.

-this can be discussed again at a future meeting to figure out exact dates, etc.

6 Time and Date of Board meeting 2017

  • Continue the same schedule setup as previously used from Jan. to June 2017
unanimously decided

7 AOB - Any other business

nothing
===================================================

Next Meeting: Monday, 2016-12-26 08:00 CET (07:00 GMT)

Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 26 December 2016, 08:00:00 CET UTC+1 hrs

Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 26 December 2016, 20:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hrs

Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 26 December 2016, 16:00:00 JST UTC+9 hrs

Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 25 December 2016, 23:00:00 PST UTC-8 hrs

São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 26 December 2016, 05:00:00 BRST UTC-2 hrs

Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 26 December 2016, 10:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hrs

New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 26 December 2016, 12:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hrs

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 26 December 2016, 07:00:00

Meeting Closed: 21:21 CET / 20:21 GMT by Thomas