|Board meeting Sunday, 07. May 2017 08:00 CEST - Draft Agenda|
PPI Minutes 2017 02 20
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [20/02/2017 14:00]h CET ---
- London (United Kingdom - England) Monday, 20 February 2017, 13:00:00 GMT UTC
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Monday, 20 February 2017, 14:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 20 February 2017, 22:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 20 February 2017, 05:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Monday, 20 February 2017, 10:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Monday, 20 February 2017, 16:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 20 February 2017, 18:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- New York (USA - New York) Monday, 20 February 2017, 08:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
- Jakarta (Indonesia - Jakarta Special Capital Region) Monday, 20 February 2017, 20:00:00 WIB UTC+7 hours
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) Monday, 20 February 2017, 10:00:00 ART UTC-3 hours
- Hanoi (Vietnam) Monday, 20 February 2017, 20:00:00 ICT UTC+7 hours
- Wellington (New Zealand) Tuesday, 21 February 2017, 02:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, 20 February 2017, 13:00:00
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- Audio recording:
- 1 Record of the meeting
- 2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 4 3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
- 5 4 - REPORTS
- 6 5 Membership to PPI
- 7 6 - FB issues
- 8 7 - online GA 22.04.2017
- 9 8 - Financial Updates
- 10 9 AOB - Any other business
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Andrew, Bailey, Ray, Guillaume, Thomas, Keith, Koen
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 14:03 CET by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is Ray
- Quorum established with 7 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: not possible
- Recording started:
- Postal votes: 0
- Notes on meeting process
- [HH:MM] CET: (name) entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] CET: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CET by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last ordinary meeting (2017-02-05)
YES: Ray, Bailey,Keith, Thomas, Guillaume, Koen NO: ABSTENTIONS:
Minutes are approved.
Minutes of the last extraordinary non-public meeting (2017-02-09)
- Announcement: Members of the board decided unanimously to have a non-public meeting as personal issues had been involved.
YES: Ray,Keith, Thomas,Bailey, Guillaume, Koen NO: ABSTENTIONS:
Minutes are approved.
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Guillaume: Balance of the bank account is at -(negative) 5.- CHF
- Bailey: Just trying to help work through interpersonal conflict within PPI.
- Andrew: Nothing to report
- Keith:Membership update, subgroup meeting scheduled for next week, financial stuff is below.
- Koen: helped Keith get into Paypal, PPBE will re-establish a legal entity probably next week.
- Raymond: Apart from navigating the issues we have all seen in PPI and a heavy workload in Norway, there is not much to report. The work with member contact data is ongoing and will continue with full force from this week onwards.
- Thomas: Nothing to report
- 1) Very short and brief. For important issues add an agenda item!
5 Membership to PPI
Statutes VII. (3) A Member’s affiliation ceases automatically upon dissolution, disqualification, liquidation or in cases of temporary administration, court-ordered settlement or insolvency. The Membership also ends automatically when this Member does no longer fulfill the criteria that were necessary for its preliminary recognition as a Member.
- Pirate Party of Serbia
http://piratskapartija.com/ domain is for sale http://www.piratska.org/ a mere nothing https://twitter.com/piratskapartija Last tweet End of 2015. Before that one, one in 2014, activity ended April 2013 https://piratskapartija.wordpress.com/ Last activity Jan. 2013 Haven't heard from Aleksandar Blagojevic (last known leader) in years.
- Postponed for one week
- Pirate Party of Denmark
- Liquidated according to Hanns-Jörg Rohwedder, MdL NRW - PPDE Observer to Denmark
- As the liquidation is effective, PP Denmark will be removed from the memberlist
6 - FB issues
- Claim back FB Page via FB
Our business FB page: https://business.facebook.com/home/accounts?business_id=1262492853837752
This is one I made last week, how to manage it?
"The board moves to formally claim the page as PPI's."
- YES: Ray, Guillaume,Bailey,Keith, Thomas,Andrew, Koen
- Motion passed.
- Annotation: Guillaume takes care of it
7 - online GA 22.04.2017
- Proposed Agenda and Invitation:
The invitation will be sent out aprox one week from today. Any input from boardmembers are appreciated before that. Keith asks us to look at the bottom part in particular.
- Motion passed/failed
8 - Financial Updates
- Our PayPal is registered in Belgium, it is not possible to alter that. Shall we create an additional PayPal registered in Switzerland to enable it to be linked to our Swiss bank account?
"PPI will establish a second, Swiss PayPal account."
- YES: Andrew,Bailey,Keith,Thomas, Ray, Guillaume, Koen
- Motion passed.
- Account Transfer Updates:
- 1) Dexia, There is a problem connecting with Sven. Guillaume will contact him.
- 2) Cashbox, Thomas and Bailey will be witnesses for the opening of the cashbox. The money will be transferred. Thomas has the lead on this.
- 3) Paypal There is 206 euros in the account. Some of it will be spent to pay fees in Belgium.
- Invoice payments:
- 1) 20% rule (special calculation for Germany), Cashier told to go ahead with invoicing
- 2) 2016 update of payment on wiki, We will attempt to collect fees for 2015 and 2016
- 3) email plan, Invoicing will commence right after invitations to the online GA goes out
- 4) payment location
- 1) bank balance, A fee made the account have a negative 5 euro balance
- 2) video meeting on cashbox, see above
- 3) invoice emails, see above
- Future funding:
- 1) The Fuller Prize,
- 2) Specific Tech Developments (Parrot, Redmine, and ???) Secure mailing list platform
- 3) Crowdfunding Campaign, subgroup discussion in the next meeting about future funding and tech development
9 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Sunday, 2017-03-05 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT)
- London (United Kingdom - England) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 20:00:00 GMT UTC
- Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 21:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
- Tokyo (Japan) Monday, 6 March 2017, 05:00:00 JST UTC+9 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 12:00:00 PST UTC-8 hours
- São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 17:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
- Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 23:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- New Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, 6 March 2017, 01:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- New York (USA - New York) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 15:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours
- Jakarta (Indonesia - Jakarta Special Capital Region) Monday, 6 March 2017, 03:00:00 WIB UTC+7 hours
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 17:00:00 ART UTC-3 hours
- Hanoi (Vietnam) Monday, 6 March 2017, 03:00:00 ICT UTC+7 hours
- Wellington (New Zealand) Monday, 6 March 2017, 09:00:00 NZDT UTC+13 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 5 March 2017, 20:00:00
Meeting Closed: 14:42 CET (13:42 UTC)