|Announcement: Online General Assembly on Mumble - Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 - 10:00 CEST Details: - Online_GA_2017.1|
Annonce: Assemblée Générale en ligne sur Mumble - Samedi 22 avril 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Détails: Online_GA_2017.1
Anuncio: Asamblea General en línea sobre Mumble - Sábado, 22 de abril de 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Detalles: Online_GA_2017.1
Объявление: онлайн Генеральная Ассамблея по Mumble - суббота, 22 апреля 2017 - 10:00 CEST - Подробности: Online_GA_2017.1
|Board meeting Sunday, 09. April 2017 14:00 CEST - Draft Agenda|
Pirate Party of Brazil
Essa página será atualizada ainda pelos membros do PARTIDO PIRATA - BRASIL
|Name (abreviation):||Partido Pirata do Brasil (P2P)|
|Chairman:||working as a collective|
|Vice-President:||working as a collective|
|Treasurer :||working as a collective|
|Secretary General:||working as a collective|
|Political Secretary:||working as a collective|
|International Coordinator:||working as a collective|
|Members:||About 2,000 registered members at discussion forum (11.12.2009)|
|Percentage of women:||15% Percent maybe (11.12.2009)|
|Campaign finance:||R$ 420,00 (2009)|
|Headquarters:|| Partido Pirata do Brasil |
|eMail:||contato at partidopirata.org|
The Partido Pirata do Brasil (official abbrevation: no definid) is the pirate party of Brazil.
Active. No official party yet.
Nationally and regionally localized.
The first Party Congress ("I Pirate Insurgence") occurred in Sao Paulo, at march/2009.
To take a part of the local elections (2012) and Mercosul Parliament (2014).
1. Digital inclusion, with priority to the poor people, reduction of economic and technical constraints on access to culture and human knowledge. Universal access to culture and knowledge, which are "goods" of humanity. Right to Share with no commercial purposes.
2. Maximum transparency in the public administration. All public events must be publicly available. All contracts, purchasing and translations at all levels of governments should be available on the Internet for consultation and verification without the need of passwords or any form of blockade. This includes the very image of the document with the names and firms of responsible. All decisions involving public money should actually be public and open and with a charge.
3. Promote and stimulate society engagement in public affairs. Building collaboration and participation of government policies for health, education, environment and other areas. Sharing and open access to such policies. The population must be informed and able to participate in government decisions.
4. Defence of the sharing and collaborative practices to promote human development.
5. Free Software and open protocols in the public administration. The state should use a free solution whenever possible.
6. Defence of the Declaration of Human Rights.
The Brazilian Pirate Party are working collaboratively and openly the construction of public policies. See 
--J-M 00:58, 15 December 2008 (CET)