|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
This is the overview page for PPI's press team. This page is work in progress and in draft state.
Welcome to the PPI press team! We appreciate your help and want to make it as easy as possible for you to contribute. Therefore we put all the information you need in this section of the PPI wiki. Feel free to contact the press team if you want to propose changes or if questions arise.
Now have fun!
Our meetings are on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month, at 21:00 CET/CEST.
We always meet in Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de, channel International/Pirate Parties International/Press.
- 11 May 2014
- 01 May 2014
- 21 April 2014
- 21 Januar 2014
- 11 Januar 2014
- 21 November 2013
- 11 November 2013
- 01 November 2013 (Cancelled)
- 21 October 2013
- 11 October 2013 (No meeting because no participants appeared)
- 1 October 2013
- 21 April 2014
The board of the PPI created and voted two positions.
|PPI Press Team Leader|
|OPEN (Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|PPI Press Editorial Leader|
|PPI Vice Press Editorial Leader|
Please read the processes page for more information on the two positions.
- Denis Simonet
If you are a new team member please
- read and understand our processes and follow each step of the process joining the team
- read our guidelines for the standards we want to work towards
- work through the guide on how to use the PPI Redmine
For questions please contact Gefion Thuermer.
- Pirate pad group
- Redmine project (Approval required)
- Mailing list
- There is a mumble channel on NRW server:
- International > Pirate Parties International > Press (Located almost at the very bottom)
- CRM (Under construction)
Please contact Denis Simonet for further details or approval.
Project definition (optional for new team members)
This is the detailed project overview. The processes, templates etc reflect the requirements defined in the project overview and project charter.