This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

PPI Board Minutes 2010-07-20

From pp International
Revision as of 12:15, 12 January 2017 by Numero6 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 20/07/2010 ---
IRC/Telco

Recordings: https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_network+board/2010-07-20+1259

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI Board

Jerry
Gregory
Jakub
Nicolas

1.2 - Others

Moira Brülisauer
Ralph
ThomasG
Georg Sinn

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 21 : 13 (CEST) by Jerry
Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
Meeting closed at 22 : 03 (CEST) by Jerry

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - European Liberty Conference (proposed by Jerry/Gregory)

We were invited to the European Liberty conference in Milan, October 11-12th, as guest speaker.

4 - AGENDA

4.0 - Request from PPNL - (proposed by Nicco)

A "pirate recording" company from NL is asking if they can apply tor PPI membership.

4.1 - Website webspace and login-data (proposed by Jerry)

Pirates Without Borders might be able to host our website for free. We should discuss this and get more information.
* Nicco will mail Gregory the password to the GoDaddy, ass soon as he get his GPG key
* Steffen is in contact with PWB to settling down the details - There might be a possibility the PWB will create a virtual machine for us on there server.
* If we can get the VM from PWB, we will start migrating our services, starting with the Press-Release-Exchange.

4.2 - EU consultation on net neutrality (proposed by Jerry)

I was asked if PPI can coordinate a reply. I set up a Wiki page for the results (EU consultation on net neutrality) and a Pad for the first drawft/brainstorming (Pad). People or Pirate Parties that participate can write their name down as authors. I will sent out an e-mail to pp-leaders after this meeting advertising the pad (and twitter/mailinglist).

4.3 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)

After not getting answers from some PPs I sent out the questions to several parties at once. This should enable us to publish at least one party every week. Currently questions are sent out to Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland and Germany. Finland and Ireland have already responded so this week's PP of the week will be Finland. I will publish the article after this meeting.

(streaming has started at this point (21:45) - my appologies, Gregory)

Sugestion to put the check, if the recording is started, to the the minutes template. -> Jerry will change the template

5 - REPORTS

5.10 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)

Nicco what is the status concerning the refunds? Did you pay some more, how many are still missing, do you need anything?
about half of the people are paid. Nicco will prepare a detailed report for the next meeting.

5.11 - Taskforces

a - PPI ACTA task force

b - PPI Censor task force

No report here

c - PPI Conference and event planning task force

the next task is to prepare application process for hosts of the next conference (and maybe for the one after that), the deadline for decision will be october 25th.

d - PPI Legal task force

Jerry is working on a first draft of HQ Statutes

e - PPI New Parties task force

Welcome message: every new Pirate Party that contacted us after the conference received a welcome message. The message will be updated once the archive or "new parties" guide is updated. (by Jerry)
PP-Nepal: Gregory and I are currently in contact with a group of people trying to set up PP-Nepal. The current status is that they are collecting signatures for registration. (by Jerry)

f - PPI PP-EU task force

No report here

g - PPI Tech task force

No report here

h - PPI Translation and text production task force

Press release exchange: We are currently setting up a website to display all the press releases (via RSS). But we need to settle the website hosting problem first. PP-DE has already given their authorization and PP-UK has been contacted. (by Jerry)

i - PPI Statutes task force

6 - NEXT MEETING

27. Juli 2010

Meeting closed at 22:03