|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
Pirate Party of the United Kingdom
|Name (abreviation):||Pirate Party UK (PPUK)|
|Slogan:||Sharing is caring!|
|Campaigns Officer:||Andy Halsall|
|Nominating Officer:||John Barron|
|Percentage of women:||Numbers unavailable (dd.mm.yyyy)|
|Campaign finance:||approx. 10,000€ (30.04.2010)|
|Headquarters:|| -, -, - |
|eMail:||Executive committee: NEC@pirateparty.org.uk, Board of Governors: email@example.com, press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pirate Party UK (official abbreviation: "PPUK") is the pirate party of the United Kingdom.
National Executive Committee
- Leader: Loz Kaye
- Treasurer: Gavin Meredith
- Campaigns Officer: Andy Halsall
- Data Controller: Miah Gregory
- Nominations Officer: John Barron
Board of Governors
- Stephen Ogden
- Will Tovey
- Shaun Dyer
- Finlay Archibald
- Graeme Lambert
- Peter Brett
- Jack Allnutt
- Will Macdonald
- Mark Wood
The party is officially registered.
The party is internally organised in 12 regions, each of which corresponds to an electoral region used in European Parliament elections in the UK.
- East Midlands
- East of England
- Greater London
- North East England
- North West England
- South East England
- South West England
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humberside
- Northern Ireland (Legal/Geopolitical restrictions apply)
PPUK has run candidates in the following elections, in chronological order:
May 2010, UK parliamentary election, 9 candidates.
September 2010, Edinburgh council by-election, 1 candidate.
May 2011, Scottish parliamentary election, ran in 2 regions.
May 2011, England and Wales local government elections, 1 candidate.
- Website: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
- Forum: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/forum/
- Wiki: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/wiki/Main_Page
- Blog: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/blog/
- Press: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/press/
- IRC: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/chat/irc