|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
Pirate Party of the United Kingdom
|Name (abreviation):||Pirate Party UK (PPUK)|
|Slogan:||Sharing is caring!|
|Party Leader:||Loz Kaye|
|Campaigns Manager:||Andy Halsall|
|Party Treasurer:||Gavin Meredith|
|Nominating Officer:||Phil Cooke|
|Percentage of women:||Numbers unavailable (dd.mm.yyyy)|
|Campaign finance:||approx. 10,000€ (30.04.2010)|
|Headquarters:|| -, -, - |
|phone:||Press: +44 (0)161 987 7880|
|eMail:||Executive committee: firstname.lastname@example.org, Board of Governors: email@example.com, press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Pirate Party UK (official abbreviation: "PPUK") is the pirate party of the United Kingdom.
National Executive Committee
- Leader: Loz Kaye
- Treasurer: Gavin Meredith
- Campaigns Manager: Andy Halsall
- Nominations Officer: Phil Cooke
- Party Secretary: Harley Faggetter
- Deputy Campaigns: Jack Allnutt
- Web Team Leader: Steve Wilson
Board of Governors
- Stephen Ogden
- Will Tovey
- Shaun Dyer
- Finlay Archibald
- Peter Brett
- Jack Allnutt
- Mark Wood
- John Barron
- Andrew Robinson
- Ed Geraghty
- Andrew Lyons
The party is officially registered.
PPUK has run candidates in the following elections, in chronological order:
May 2010, UK parliamentary election, 9 candidates.
September 2010, Edinburgh council by-election, 1 candidate.
May 2011, Scottish parliamentary election, ran in 2 regions.
May 2011, England and Wales local government elections, 1 candidate.
May 2012, United Kingdom local government elections, 6 candidate
- Website: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
- Forum: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/forum/
- Wiki: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/wiki/Main_Page
- Blog: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/blog/
- Press: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/press/
- IRC: http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/chat/irc
Unofficial Shortner http://ppuk.eu/