|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
Team-meeting 02-10-14 19.00 (London) = 13.00 (Mexico) = 14.00 (Detroit) = 20.00 Duesseldorf/Lyon = 9:00 PM (21:00) Greece In Mumble: http://wiki.pp-international.net/Mumble Room: International-> Pirate Parties International-> Pirate Times
Meeting Oct 2nd
- Josef (second half of meeting)
- Eva (working)
- Simos Dalkiriadis (sorry something comes up)
Agenda (add your own points below)
1) Introduction of team members (quick 2min intro - who are you? why here?) Simos Dalkiriadis (alias Kompeiladas) - simple member of PPGR, admin @ Press Team of PPGR, (new) member of (new) Greek section of PT, programmer, (admin of PPGR FB page https://www.facebook.com/PiratePartyGR , admin of Î ÎµÎ¹Ï�Î±Ï„Î¹ÎºÏŒ Î Î±Ï€Î±Î³Î±Î»Î¬ÎºÎ¹/Pirate Little Parrot http://waves.pirateparty.gr/ site). Mainly I have the duty of communication of PPGR with the Mass Media and Social Media and Internet Media. Ussually I am online ~12 hours a day and doing posts on our FB, articles on Î ÎµÎ¹Ï�Î±Ï„Î¹ÎºÏŒ Î Î±Ï€Î±Î³Î±Î»Î¬ÎºÎ¹ (translations of selected articles from around the world that are "pirate" related) and participating in our forum and other online activities of our party. Also I manage the content in our wiki http://www.pirateparty.gr/wiki/index.php?title=%CE%91%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AE_%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%AF%CE%B4%CE%B1 Married, father of 2 sons (12 & 18 years old) and very young (only 46) :) my FB page is https://www.facebook.com/simos.dalkyriades so you, NSA and Facebook can learn a lot from there about me.
2) Pirate Times status (quick report from people present on what they have done lately) Andrew: Editing, writing and proof reading. Set up of Ello.co account Lisa: read through most of documentation on WP blog. Compiled a list of questions so far. Aqcuired an emailaddress (ty Josef!). Next: reading through rest of WP documentation, then wiki. Researched PPLU president article, interviewed Sven Clement, aqcuired translation of PPLU pressrelease.
3) Open tasks + follow-up on last meeting https://piratetimes.piratenpad.de/team-meeting-24-09-14 -Bi-weekly newsletters (last week Pedro is sending out) -> then Andrew/josef if none else can be found. Lisa can also help here - a new plugin Andrew has forgotten to send the last one
-Greek translations (ready to launch, few minor things left)
-Facebook group for internal discussions https://www.facebook.com/groups/616725605105345/members/ -> how is it working. Promote better to team-members. Still running as a pilot or something, it works well so far, but too many communication channels puts us at risk of accidentally excluding people. Maybe Eva can conduct a poll on people's preferences?
- A lot of questions have arisen as a result of reading through the current documentation. Answering them will take some time and may not be suitable for the teammeeting due to time constraints. Would like to set up a seperate meeting for that with one or more 'veterans'. [Lisa] - Let's arrange an admin meeting for it. We can discuss a good date later. Lisa will set up a doodle for planning it.
- Lisa will start changing things such as names of inactive teammembers (ie Gefion)
- List teammembers vs roles etc.
5) Upcoming/past events that need articles
- PPLU president up for trial. <- Lisa will write https://piratetimes.piratenpad.de/article-clement-pplu
5/10 Senate elections in Brazil. PPBR running? -> Andrew sends Henrique Peer a message to check, if PPBR is not running we have no need for an article. Answer: no. Needs 500k signatures.Â¨-> Do follow up on signature collections.
- 4/10 PPLU 5 yr celebration Andrew
- 5/10 PPLU GA Andrew
- 6/10 PPSE GA starts. Write something about the way they do their 6week GA's? -> josef
- 10-11/10 PPCZ city council for prague -> some more info https://www.facebook.com/groups/153133577540/permalink/10152266536867541/ -> contact https://www.facebook.com/mikulas.peksa for a guest post?
- PPCAT GA? (Lorena?)
- PPSE local elections follow-up of results (Anton, said he would write it beginning of next week)
- 11/10 http://www.stop-ttip-ceta-tisa.eu/ Andrew
- write about http://www.bitnation.co/ambassador-network# ?! objective guestpost about bitnation by Susanne (pro) and Zacquary (con) (Lisa will ask them)
- Swarmops introduction by Rick Falkvinge? Maybe regular dev updates? (Lisa will ask him)
6) Other questions Google docs/calendar not secure - find an alternative for team data Lisa will look into it A secure site for passwords - encrypted password management database? Talk to BjÃ¶rn about it, he's mentioned it before. Meeting between Eva, Lisa and Gefion? Lisa will try to set that up. One subject could be the 'go-to-persons', also different communication channels. Josef will send Lisa and Eva information they need -process for new members joining up -list of infrastructure that PT has -list of plugins for WP and what we use them for
7) Next meeting 12-10-14 (Sun) or we move it to 13-10-14 (Mon)?