|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-02-22
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 22/02/2011 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
3.2 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)
- Open questions:
- Clear some details concerning the fee: do we allow unregistered guests? Do they have to pay the fee? If we have our costs covered, do we allow free guests?
- Remote voting: what procedure do we use?
- Social event Friday + Saturday: what can/should we offer?
- When/at what time will we have access to the venue (for installation/chairs/tables/stream)?
- How many confirmed persons to help (installation, technical assistance, vote counting etc.)
- List of materials: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/a/pp-international.net/ccc?hl=en&key=ttITZBkadU7lAdOKm-De8aA&hl=en#gid=0
4.2 - Lay auditors (proposed by Jerry)
- The lay auditors are waiting for our communications concerning the bank account. We haven't gotten any news from Nicco until now. I propose that we sent the lay auditors the bank statements so they are able to draw the report.
- Another question was whether they should pay the participation fee if they visit the conference.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
- Statutes amendments are nearly finalized (Jerry).