|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-08-03
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 03/08/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - PP-US (proposed by Jerry)
- PP-US elected a new board. More information on their website: http://www.pirate-party.us/ Joachim I sent you the contact details of the new board for our contact list.
3.2 - PP of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- This week's PP of the week will be Germany. Questions have been sent out to PP-Kazakhstan, PP-Italy and PP-Luxembourg.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Conference refunds (proposed by Jerry)
- Nicco should have more information on who still hasn't been paid the refund.
4.2 - Webspace and domain (proposed by Jerry)
- We need the login information to be able to migrate the website to a new server. Gregory and Steffen should make a proposal on this matter. There is also the proposal to register an .org domain for PPI where we would setup the new website and the sub-domain for the calendar, press releases and other projects.
4.3 - Calendar (proposed by Jerry)
- Steffen set up a test calendar for PPI: http://steffen-ortmann.de/calendar1/month.php We should use this calendar as a means to collect all important events for Pirates.
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
- First draft of the PPI-HQ statutes: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/82 They must be in one of the official languages of Belgium, that's why they are in French. I used the statutes of The Pirate Bay (PP-Belgium) and some other international organizations as templates. (by Jerry)
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
- We got the authorization for the press release exchange from PP-UK. Sub-domain will be installed after the webspace/domain issues are solved. (by Jerry)
i - PPI Statutes task force