|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Minutes 2010-07-06
- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 06/07/2010---
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Board
Gregory Jerry Jakub
(Nicco, Aleksander and Joachim are excused, Bogo is still missing)
1.2 - Others
- Person C
- Person D
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21 : 13 (CEST) by Jerry
- Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
- Quorum is not established with 3 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 21 : 50 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - To do list - reminder (proposed by Jerry)
- I went through our previous meetings to check on unfinished tasks and added them to the task list on MyPirates: https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_network+board/board-task-list+1126 There should be sth. to do on the list for eveyone. Also remember that all of us have work to do in the TFs.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Text production TF - Welcome message (proposed by Jerry)
- I worked on the welcome message: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/55 I propose we sent out this message to the parties that contacted us (list here: https://www.mypirates.net/ppi_tf_new/new-parties-list ).
4.2 - Tech TF - PPI website brainstorming (proposed by Jerry)
- I think updating our website is an important point. I propose we start to put ideas together. I opened a Pad to do the brainstorming: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/67 I hope Aleksandar can invest some time to present a concrete idea for the next meeting or the meeting in 2 weeks. I propose we then set up a team to realize the ideas collected in the Pad (call for bids).
4.3 - PP of the Week - make contact data acessible (proposed by Jerry)
- I sent out questions to PP-Brazil and PP-Bulgaria some time ago. Brazil doesn't want to answer atm., Bulgaria didn't reply. I noticed that if I use the official contact data I get no to very late responses. Therefore I ask Joachim to make the contact data he collected until now accessible for the board asap so I can sent out questions to the next parties to e-mail adresses that are actually being read by someone.
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Text production TF - Press release exchange (proposed by Jerry)
- I am working on the text for the authorization to share press releases: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/50 I asked the German Law TF to advise me on the issue and I hope we can find a way to make this work.
6 - NEXT MEETING
- Next meeting is Juli 13th 2010.