|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2013-03-19
- --- [19/03/2013 19:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
- 1 Record of the meeting
- 2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 4 3 - REPORTS
- 5 4 - KZN Conference
- 6 5 - PPI Membership register
- 7 5. AOB
Record of the meeting
Audio recordings: https://archive.org/details/PpiBoardMeeting2013-03-19
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Gregory, Denis, Nuno
- unexcused: Lola, Ed, Travis, Jelena
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 19:25 CEST by (Gregory)
- Meeting closed at 19.52 CEST by (Gregory)
- Meeting chaired by (Gregory)
- Secretary for this meeting is (All)
- Quorum established with 3 out of 7 board members present (all decisions must be taken unanimously).
- Streaming started: No
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: Yes
We had no postal votes
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Gregory: I have worked with the Bank on getting access to the PPI accounts. Contacted the Notary regarding the HQ publication. Worked with the Hotel and other supliers for the Kazan conference. Started to create the hand-over documentation for the PPI IT systems. Answered journalists requests. Dealt with inquiries from young-pirates of Germany, PP-CY, PP-BY, PP-HU, PP-IT
- Lola: -
- Travis: -
- Ed: -
- Denis: As I was in Berlin for vacation, sick and busy with preparing for the conference in Kazan (I am a delegate for PP-CH) there's not more to tell than this.
- Jelena: -
- Nuno: I've been working on some amendment proposals to address the most problematic issues of PPI, I've also been busy with the creation of the official PP-PT political association, we voted our manifest, statutes, and regulation on last Pi-day (3/14) and have "board" and "court" elections still going, also participated on a conference on piracy with Rick Falkvinge here in Lisbon, and was through the whole time swamped with work at my job finishing up a project that ended up sweeping up the 2 prizes at the first engadget conference :D. BTW that lack of time is why I missed last meeting and didn't even have time to excuse myself.
3.2 - Report on open Redmine Tasks
3.2.1 - Redmine Task #165 - PPI HQ transfer
Redmine task #165,
- Update: The Notary have changed their mind, saying that only the signature of Travis alone is required. They have sent the document package directly to travis.
4 - KZN Conference
Gregory: We have 33 registrations as of now. Tomorrow, Wednessday March 20th 20:00 CET will be an informal consultation about the already submitted statutes amendments.
Nuno: Will place all submitted statutes amendments in LQFB in polling mode, to match timings consistingly with the GA, in order to provide much needed awareness and eventual fine-tuning before the actual GA so that no time will be wasted with that there.
5 - PPI Membership register
PPI Membership register: We are required by the statutes to have a membership register. For members that joined PPI after the Brussels conference we can derive the information from their applications, but we lack the information completely for the founding members. I suggest to send out questionaries to our members, asking them to submit details so that we can include them into the press folder and distribute it along with the conference materials.
- Next Meeting: 19:00 CET on 02/APR/2013
- Meeting Closed: 19:53 CET by (Gregory)