|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2013-04-16
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 16/04/2013 19:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Record of the meeting
Audio Recordings https://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20130416
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Gregory, Nuno, Ed, Lola
- excused: Denis
- unexcused: Jelena, Travis
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 19:12 CEST by Gregory
- Meeting closed at 19:55 CEST by (Gregory)
- Meeting chaired by Gregory
- Secretary for this meeting is all together
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present.
- Streaming started: No
- Recording started: Yes
- Postal votes: No
3 - REPORTS
3.1 - Short report of the board members
Members of the board shall give a short summary (one minute at maximum) of what happened since the last board meeting or their last report. If something needs more attention, it should be discussed in separate points.
- Gregory: I was very busy with content preparation duties for the PPI GA - I have hold several meetings (with over 20 hours of meeting time altogether) to create a proposal for the rules of procedure, the consultation on submitted Statutes Amendment proposals, the Applicants, and many administrative tasks regarding to the conducting of the GA. Besides of that, I also had done some technical upgrade tasks on PPI Servers and was helping to solve the massive spam problem in our wiki (we had over 9Gb of new spam every day, making it only a matter of hours until the whole server would stop to react)
- Lola: nothing to report
- Ed: nothing to report either.
- Nuno: I had a lot of work in my job, but was still able to attend the statutes meeting and beginning of RoP for the Kazan GA (couldn't attend on the following day).
3.2 - Report on open Redmine Tasks
3.2.1 - Redmine Task #165 - PPI HQ transfer
Redmine task #165,
- Update: The Bank has acknowledged that Gregory and Jerry still _should_ have access to the bank.
3.2.2 - Kazan conference
- Gregory: The SOFORT Bank has canceled the account creation for PPI, so that all money from conference participants is transfered back to respective payants. The confernce fee will be collected in person on the spot.
- Gregory: according to PPI Statutes it is our duty as board to present the PPI GA with recommendation on several topics
- Rules of Procedure: we had public consultations on RoP for PPI GA. We would especially thank to the contribution of Vojtech (PP-CZ), Gabrielle (PP-FR), Bastian (PP-DE) helping to create provisions focused on the needs of remote delegates. The results of that is the proposal in the wiki: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Conference_2013/GA_meeting/RoP
Motion: present the GA with the aforementioned RoPs
- Gregory: in favour, Nonnu: in favour, Ed: in favour
- Lola: Abstain
- motion passed.
- Admission of new Members: Board should present recommendations on admitting new Members:
Motion: adopt the recommendation as presented
- unanimously in favour
- motion passed
- Budget: Given the proposal MOP-4 of PP-CH, the board has been requested by PP-ES-CA to present the consequences of passing of such proposal, giving detail on every PPI Member and the possible plan on how this money would be spent. I took the budget that Ed and I have created last year and extrapolated it for the coming two years. Details can be found in this table:
Ed: just to point out, that the approval of that budget could be revised by the next board at any time - these figures are also based on membership fees on GDP/capita as suggested as part of MOP-4, which obviously are also for agreement by the GA members
Motion: approve the presented Budget in favour: Gregory, Nonnu, Ed abstention: Lola
- Motion passed.
Gregory: I would like to take the opportunity to thank the Board members for their cooperation
- Next Meeting: PPI GA 20/APR/2013
- Meeting Closed: 19:55 CEST by Gregory