|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2014-09-16
From pp International
- 1 Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- 2 Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-09-16
- 2.1 Record of the meeting
- 2.2 1 - ATTENDEES
- 2.3 2 - PROCEEDINGS
- 2.4 3 Short Reports
- 2.5 4 Second ThinkTwice conference
- 2.6 5 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS
- 2.7 6 Financial Situation
- 2.8 7 AOB (being urgent)
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 16/09/2014 20:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2014-09-16
Record of the meeting
- Audio recordings: http://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20140916
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Gregory, Thomas, Anders, Koen, Bastian
- excused: Stathis,
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- RoP: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Board/Rules_of_Procedure
- Meeting opened at 20:16 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting closed at 20:36 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is: All of us
- Quorum established with 5 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: Not possible
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: no
3 Short Reports
- Thomas: Nothing of importance, just minor stuff due to external reasons
- Gregory: Have met with board members of PP-LU and arranged for a PP-LU managed bank account for PPI-HQ. (Bastian has the details). Minor IT-tasks.
- Bastian: Quite busy with local elections (Brandenburg). Quarterly report was submitted to the board.
- Koen: Had been in Istanbul, for ThinkTwice and IGF conferences. So reading up on financial reporting for PPI HQ
- Anders: We managed ThinkTwice as a sucess. They even have invited us back. I made a lot of great connections during the IGF. Among them with a three top european ISP about cooperation with PPI.
4 Second ThinkTwice conference
- Financial outcome? As far as Anders know, the budget of 3000 EUro has not been exceeded. The receipts are not yet computed into a report - Anders suggest to take photos of it and send it to Bastian.
- How many attendees we had? - No idea - some people, that came and left. All together it was somewhat in the area of 80-90 people during the course of the two days.
- The videos will be published on the ppi youtube channel. Arif will get temporarilly admin rights to do the uploads.
- we hope to learn about the detailed financial outcome, and look forward to it next meeting.
- Next time we need more people organizing the conference, or hire and external company.
5 UN / WIPO / ITU / WSIS
- The next WIPO assembly is on September 22nd to 30th in Geneva. PPI's application for observer membership is again on the agenda, and the secretariat have feeled to attach our letter to the delegates: http://www.wipo.int/edocs/mdocs/govbody/en/a_54/a_54_2.pdf
- Motion: to get in contact with CSC to include some Pirates on their delegation to attend this meeting. (esp. Alexis Roussel and Richard Hall)
6 Financial Situation
- Bastian: no changes.
- Content of the cash box: 358.06 EUR.
- Outstanding expenses: 120 EUR to Maxime for PPI GA Paris and 245 EUR for travel reimburcement for 1st ThinkTwice - so we are at minus 7 EUR.
7 AOB (being urgent)
- No items
- Next Meeting: Tuesday 2014/09/30 20:00 CEST
- Meeting Closed: 20:36 CEST by Thomas