|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2015-05-23
From pp International
Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 23/05/2015 10:00h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de
- Room: "/international/pirate parties international/board meeting"
Minutes of the PPI Board meeting from 2015-05-23
Record of the meeting
- Audio recordings http://archive.org/details/PPIBoardMeeting20150523
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: Bastian, Thomas, Marco, Gregory
- excused: Stathis,
- unexcused: Koen, Anders
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at : 10:32 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting closed at 10:52 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is: all of us
- Quorum established with 4 out of 7 board members present
- Recording started: yes
- Postal votes: none
3 GA 2015
- From the previous meeting
- Location in Poland, Warsaw is no longer available. Plan B had been visited by Bastian and Thomas.
- Plan B: Łódź has been the proposal - (a University) - the place is usable. Got a quick Internet connection. Multimedia is available.
- Bastian: we should ask Milano pirates first, if their offer is still standing.
- Gregory: we also could cancel the whole GA and reopen the tender proccess.
- Bastian: it is not really a problem to go to Lodz for those who already have booked their flight to WAW. We should wait, if Milan is available, but we could also find some other location in WAW (but it would not be easy).
- Milano (even on a different date, but same location)
- Lodz (same date, but different location)
- Open call for hosting again with a new date (reopen)
- Accept the additional cost for Warsaw as a location and raise the money (i.e. with the help of our members and sponsoring opportunities)
- See below #PS15
- estimated costs for Lodz 2-3,000 €
- mentioned costs for Milano up to 2,000 €
- additional costs for Warsaw ~1000€ (making it 2000€ total)
- Strawpoll (approval)
- Opt1 Milano: Thomas, Marco, Gregory
- Opt2 Lodz:Marco, Bastian, Thomas
- Opt3 reopen: Gregory, Stathis, Thomas
- Opt4 Warsaw: Gregory, Marco, Bastian
- Opt 5 --> see #PS15
- Marco will check for the availability of the location in Milano
- Remarks by Bastian:
- We scouted Lodz and find out that scouting is mandatory.
- Lodz is a good location, but a 2 hrs ride with train from Warsaw.
- Lodz costs about 1,000 – 2,000 EUR more than the original offer.
- Marco leaves at 21:24 CEST
- Motion from Gregory:
- Postpone the decision until this Saturday and ask our members in the meantime, in fact everybody on pp-leaders list, since our members would be the ones to travel to whereever the GA will be, so their opinion is relevant.
- Yes: Gregory, Stathis, Thomas
- Abstain: Bastian
- The motion has passed.
- Responsable person: Thomas
- Continued after questioning the members
- discussion and news
- Poland is to be seen as the only option
- reopening is out of the options
- #PS15 might be difficult to reach and it is on a different date and different Airport (Wroclaw)
- #PS15 withdrawn as an option
- the train from WAW to Lodz is a straight line and
- voting part
- Opt1 Milano: withdrawn
- Opt2 Lodz:
- Opt3 reopen:
- Opt4 Warsaw:
- Opt 5 --> see #PS15
- actual vote
- Opt2 Lodz (same date):
- Opt4 Warsaw (new location, same date):
- Opt 2: Gregory,Thomas, Marco, Bastian
- Opt 4: Gregory, Marco
- Opt 2 is leading.
- To confirm the majority:
- The GA will be moved to Lodz on the same date:
- in favour: Gregory, Thomas, Bastian
- against: Marco
- Motion has passed.
- Next ordinary Meeting: Saturday 2015/06/06 10:00 CEST
- Meeting after the next: Tuesday, 2015/06/16 20:30 CEST
- Meeting Closed:10:52 CEST by Thomas