|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Minutes 2017 04 24
- Agenda PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- [24/04/2017 21:00]h CEST ---
- Mumble: mumble://mumble.piratenpartei-nrw.de/
- Room: "/international/ppi-board"
- Audio recording: https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/eSU3vscbgbqvWId
Record of the meeting
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI board
- participating: ThomasG, Andrew, Ray, Koen, Guillaume, Keith, Bailey
1.2 - Others
- Alternate Board Members
- participating: pakki (22:20)
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 21:05 CEST by Thomas
- Meeting chaired by Thomas
- Secretary for this meeting is Guillaume
- Quorum established with 6 out of 7 board members present
- Streaming started: no, tech probs
- Recording started: yes https://owncloud.ag-technik.de/owncloud/index.php/s/eSU3vscbgbqvWId
- Postal votes: none
- Notes on meeting process
- [21:09 MM] CEST: Bailey entered the meeting [=> Quorum not established with 7 out of 7 board members]
- [HH:MM] CEST: (name) left the meeting [=> Quorum established with X out of Y board members]
- [HH:MM] x-minute break by initiated by (name)
- Meeting closed at HH:MM CEST by (name)
3 - APPROVAL ON THE MINUTES
Minutes of the last meeting: http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2017_04_09
YES: Thomas, Guillaume, Keith, Koen, Ray, Bailey
Minutes approved? Yes
4 - REPORTS
4.1 - Short report of the board members 1)
- Guillaume: Nothing much apart of the interview with the 8th floor interview and videocast. Wikileaks issues has also taken up quite a lot of my time.
- Bailey: not much to report, GA went well.
- Andrew: nothing to report
- Keith: not much beside what had been said at the oGA. In active contact with Japan about the probs betweem the two parties over there. A lot of talk with them about getting people volunteering with PPI, perhaps translating texts from PPI to Japanese. A small feature about me was made by one of their members on their FB page.
- Koen: Participated in online GA, organised a small discussion inside PPBE about international delegation of PPBE. Still need ID cards or passport scans from most board members for Belgian Governement.
- Raymond: Everything has happened. Too much to report. The activism part of our activities is going strong. I mention #freeBogatov and #OpFOQ. We also have few things in planning after being inspired at the online GA. Will be working with Bailey on two things. Social media poll, weekly and member meetings probably once a month.
- nothing to report
None are present.
- Setting up the server
There were issues in the past with the setup of servers.
no timeline has been defined yet.
Guillaume states that IT assets shall remain under the control of PPI.
- Services provided by that team themselves:
- E-Mail, Etherpad, Friendica, Hosting (Shared-Server), Limesurvey, Mailman, Mattermost, Mediawiki, Mumble, Openmeetings, Openslides, Owncloud, OTRS, Piratenradio, Redmine, Sogo, Streaming, Wordpress
- The root admins behind it are being asked if they want to help as they had set up a server for PPI some time ago. The team itself is happy to get further volunteers but will like to see fit that no noobies will take over responsible stuff. The intent is to take care of the servers which are hosted by PPI an a voluntary basis and to further the international stronghold between us pirate parties or else the movement. The prediscussion took some time. Since Thursday last week Thomas Gaul inquired to the team for support for PPI. Thomas is awaiting the final positive answer to any detail can be solved in time and for the best of all of us.
Bastian and Thomas agree to work to deliver the prerequisite and an outline of the service agreement in order to take care of the migration of the current application architecture to a new system architecture.
-Hosting Pirate Times
- When the PPI servers are up to date, PT would evtl. let their servers change to PPI. If so it should by done by contract.
- Online Democracy
-Response for PPIT
- Guillaume takes over these tasks, be answered in May with Keith and Ray
- Member and Nonmember contact
-Updating the pull file for the member contact api
Taking contact with Josef Collentine in order to update the JSON file and put current uptodate infos. Andrew Keith and Marie-France
- Keith and Guillaume will work on it till next week and will crosscheck with the board afgerwards
- Updating decisions on the Wiki '16 and '17
- started summarizing last Friday (on paper first)
-membership dues (who responded, who didn't)
(updating, responding with invoices. Should we publish the invoices?)
As for the answeres, 3 can't pay anything, some will be delayed, will be finalised and will still be ongoing.
- extra meeting for it within the upcoming two weeks. Maybe an internship program (see below) Ray will be with it. May, 2nd, 7 p.m. CEST (plus Andrew, Bailey, Keith) Crowdfunding and Interns Subgroup Pad
Keith will send an email to leaders and board. Ray will do the same on SoME
-Jeanneret lnternux Contract Details: https://tasks.pp-international.net/attachments/download/52/Contract%20Server%20PPI%201%20-%20Jaennerret%20Internux%202016-11-11.pdf
-internship program (young pirates contact and crowdfunding scholarships)
-Creation of PPI Switzerland HQ Paypal account
- postponed to the 2nd meeting in May 2017
- GA Interim Global Meetings
- As discussed in the GA, having a time besides the GA when Pirate countries will meet up
- Bailey and Ray will take care of it.
- Discussion of changing venues from Mumble to have video
- 3 elements to improve:
- the announcement of the speakers, with the country
- the identification of the delegates
- the accessibility of the pads
- Thomas will organzise an online meeting for the board with the tech group brandenburg
6 AOB - Any other business
Next Meeting: Sunday, 2017-05-07 08:00 CEST (06:00 CET)
Meeting Closed: 22:34 CEST (20:34 UTC)