|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-02-08
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 08/02/2011 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
3.2 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Stopp-indect.info (proposed by Jerry)
- There is a new website concernigng IDECT (http://www.stopp-indect.info/), created by the German INDECT task-force, but aimed at an international audience. It is still under construction, but translations are planned.
- # Should PPI become an official partner? http://www.stopp-indect.info/?page_id=34&lang=en
- # We should aks the responsible person if we can help. I could imagine sending out a mail to all PPs and aks them to become a partner.
4.2 - Conference planning (proposed by Jerry)
- New updates concerning the conference.
- # We should send out a reminder for early registrations (Feb. 8th)): http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-invitations (second reminder)
- # We should send out instructions how to join PPI to non-members (Feb. 12th): http://ppi.piratenpad.de/conference-membership-reminder
- # Budget update: ? registered persons (? confirmed): ?€ atm. (€ with all registered persons)
- # Remote voting: what procedure do we use?
5 - REPORTS
5.10 - Item Title (proposed by ...)
5.11 - Taskforces
a - PPI ACTA task force
b - PPI Censor task force
c - PPI Conference and event planning task force
d - PPI Legal task force
e - PPI New Parties task force
f - PPI PP-EU task force
g - PPI Tech task force
h - PPI Translation and text production task force
i - PPI Statutes task force
- I added a few proposals for statutes amendments. There are 5 proposals atm. I also reminded PP-Catalonia that if they want to submit their amendment concerning their application as full member, they would have to do so before the deadline. (Jerry)