|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Agenda 2010-05-03
- AGENDA for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 03/05/2010 ---
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Board meetings rules of procedure (proposed by Jerry)
- I prepared a draft for the board rules of procedure: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/28. We should discuss the rules if necessary and vote on them.
3.2 - Letter of support for Czech Pirates (proposed by Bogo)
- On May 28th the Czech Pirate Party will run in the Parliamentary Elections. They need our support.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - Action plan and work distribution (proposed by Jerry)
- Tasks will be distributed among the board members according to the action plan: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/26
4.2 - Support Parties during election campaigns (proposed by Jerry)
- We should promote parties that will participate in elections the best way possible. My first proposal is to chose one party per week and "feature" it. We will publish a portrait on the website, promote links to the donations page, update their wiki pages (PPI and Wikipedia) etc. We should start immeditely with the UK Party and continue depending on the upcoming elections.
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - Contact Data (proposed by Jerry)
- Bogo should give us an update on his task to collect reliable contact information from every pirate party.