This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net

<

Difference between revisions of "PPI Board Minutes 2010-05-10"

From pp International
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: ::'''MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING''' ::'''--- 10/05/2010---''' ::'''IRC/Telco''' Irc channel #ppi-coreteam Telko: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Telco_How-To Channel 8000# Recordings: [...)
 
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
::'''---  10/05/2010---'''
 
::'''---  10/05/2010---'''
  
 +
---
 
::'''IRC/Telco'''
 
::'''IRC/Telco'''
 
Irc channel #ppi-coreteam
 
Irc channel #ppi-coreteam
Line 9: Line 10:
  
 
Recordings: [http://wiki.piratepartei.lu/wiki/Media:2010-05-10-recordings_of_the_board_meeting.ogg]
 
Recordings: [http://wiki.piratepartei.lu/wiki/Media:2010-05-10-recordings_of_the_board_meeting.ogg]
 +
---
  
 
1 - ATTENDEES  
 
1 - ATTENDEES  
Line 18: Line 20:
 
:: Nicolas
 
:: Nicolas
 
:: Jakub
 
:: Jakub
 
 
  
 
1.2 - Others
 
1.2 - Others
 
 
  
 
2 - PROCEEDINGS  
 
2 - PROCEEDINGS  
  
::Meeting opened at 20 : 36 (CEST) by Jerry Weyer
+
::Meeting opened at 20 : 36 (CEST) by Jerry Weyer
  
 
::Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
 
::Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
Line 41: Line 39:
 
:: The mail can be found here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/35
 
:: The mail can be found here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/35
  
* Joachim has announced that he will visit the Czech event on 22nd of May.
+
::* Joachim has announced that he will visit the Czech event on 22nd of May.
* Everyone from the Board is welcome to add to add to the mail.  
+
::* Everyone from the Board is welcome to add to the mail.  
  
 
4 - AGENDA
 
4 - AGENDA
Line 48: Line 46:
 
4.1 - '''ACTA Taskforce''' (proposed by Jerry)
 
4.1 - '''ACTA Taskforce''' (proposed by Jerry)
  
* There need a Board member to do the adminstrative tasks like adding people to the mailing list. Nicolas has steped up to take on this job.  
+
::* A Board member needs to do the adminstrative tasks like adding people to the mailing list. Nicolas has steped up to take on this job.  
  
 
4.2 - '''Action plan/task-forces update''' (proposed by Jerry)
 
4.2 - '''Action plan/task-forces update''' (proposed by Jerry)
  
* Jerry has updated the wiki-websites for the task forces. Next step is to reach out and ask nternational comunity to join the task forces. A mail is being prepared under: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 It will be send out by Jerry after next meeting.  
+
::* Jerry has updated the wiki-websites for the task forces. Next step is to reach out and ask international comunity to join the task forces. A mail is being prepared under: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 It will be send out by Jerry after next meeting.  
  
 
4.3 - '''Pirate Party of the Week''' (proposed by Jerry)
 
4.3 - '''Pirate Party of the Week''' (proposed by Jerry)
  
* This week should be Australia, next week Czech Republic - so to proceed alphabetically, and have the parties that are having the elections go ahead of the queue. Nicolas sugested to do the PP-CZ this week.  
+
::* This week should be Australia, next week Czech Republic - so to proceed alphabetically, and have the parties that are having the elections go ahead of the queue. Nicolas sugested to do the PP-CZ this week.  
** the Board votes, that the "Pirate Party of the Week" for this week will be PP-CZ. - Yes: Jerry, Gregory, Nicolas, Jakub - passed.
+
::** the Board votes, that the "Pirate Party of the Week" for this week will be PP-CZ.
 +
 
 +
:: Proposal Passed(Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0)
  
 
4.4 - '''Change of Rules of Procedure''' (proposed by Jakub)
 
4.4 - '''Change of Rules of Procedure''' (proposed by Jakub)
  
* The rules of procedure should be changed as follows: 1) In §4(3) the word "chairmen" is replaced by the word "chairman". 2) In §3(1) the first sentence shall be replaced by the following sentence: "The meetings are public unless one third of the members of the Board vote in favor of a non-public meeting."  incompatible encoding
+
::* The rules of procedure should be changed as follows: 1) In §4(3) the word "chairmen" is replaced by the word "chairman". 2) In §3(1) the first sentence shall be replaced by the following sentence: "The meetings are public unless one third of the members of the Board vote in favor of a non-public meeting."  incompatible encoding
** Explanation: The first is probably just a spelling mistake, the second is in contradiction with Art. VIII, par. 7 of the Statutes.
+
::** Explanation: The first is probably just a spelling mistake, the second is in contradiction with Art. VIII, par. 7 of the Statutes.
  
Voting: Yes: Jakub, Gregory, Nicolas, Jerry - prooposal passed.
+
:: Proposal Passed(Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0)
  
 
4.5 INDECT Taskforce
 
4.5 INDECT Taskforce
  
We will add the INDECT task force to the List. (as proposed by Nicco)
+
::We will add the INDECT task force to the list on http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 (as proposed by Nicco)
  
 
5 - REPORTS
 
5 - REPORTS
Line 74: Line 74:
 
5.1 - '''PPI Headquarters Update''' (proposed by Jerry)
 
5.1 - '''PPI Headquarters Update''' (proposed by Jerry)
  
On the decision of the GA it shoud have a seat in Brussels and be non-profit. It leaves us only the choice of opening the "international association" then for every other non-profit associations one must be of belgian nationality. Next step is to reach PP-BE and ask them if they can provide some help with belgian layers.  
+
::On the decision of the GA it shoud have a seat in Brussels and be non-profit. It leaves us only the choice of opening the "international association" because for every other non-profit associations one must be of belgian nationality. Next step is to reach PP-BE and ask them if they can provide some help with belgian lawyers.  
  
 
5.2 - '''Contact Data Update''' (proposed by Jerry)
 
5.2 - '''Contact Data Update''' (proposed by Jerry)
  
Postponed to next meeting, since Bogo is not in the meeting.  
+
::Postponed to next meeting, since Bogo is not in the meeting.  
 +
 
 +
6 - TO DO
 +
 
 +
6.1 - Publish answers and promote Pirate Party of the Week
 +
6.2 - Write taskforces summary and call for help
  
 
7 - NEXT MEETING
 
7 - NEXT MEETING
Next meeting is on Monday 17th, 20:00h CET - telco (irc as a backup)
+
::Next meeting is on Monday 17th, 20:00h CET - telco (irc as a backup)
  
 
---
 
---
 
[[Category:Board:Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Board:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 13:29, 11 May 2010

MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
--- 10/05/2010---

---

IRC/Telco

Irc channel #ppi-coreteam

Telko: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Telco_How-To Channel 8000#

Recordings: [1] ---

1 - ATTENDEES

1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam

Gregory
Jerry
Nicolas
Jakub

1.2 - Others

2 - PROCEEDINGS

Meeting opened at 20 : 36 (CEST) by Jerry Weyer
Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
Meeting closed at 21 : 42 (CEST) by Jerry

3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS

3.1 - Support mail for PP-Czech (proposed by Jerry)

The mail can be found here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/35
  • Joachim has announced that he will visit the Czech event on 22nd of May.
  • Everyone from the Board is welcome to add to the mail.

4 - AGENDA

4.1 - ACTA Taskforce (proposed by Jerry)

  • A Board member needs to do the adminstrative tasks like adding people to the mailing list. Nicolas has steped up to take on this job.

4.2 - Action plan/task-forces update (proposed by Jerry)

  • Jerry has updated the wiki-websites for the task forces. Next step is to reach out and ask international comunity to join the task forces. A mail is being prepared under: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 It will be send out by Jerry after next meeting.

4.3 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)

  • This week should be Australia, next week Czech Republic - so to proceed alphabetically, and have the parties that are having the elections go ahead of the queue. Nicolas sugested to do the PP-CZ this week.
    • the Board votes, that the "Pirate Party of the Week" for this week will be PP-CZ.
Proposal Passed(Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0)

4.4 - Change of Rules of Procedure (proposed by Jakub)

  • The rules of procedure should be changed as follows: 1) In §4(3) the word "chairmen" is replaced by the word "chairman". 2) In §3(1) the first sentence shall be replaced by the following sentence: "The meetings are public unless one third of the members of the Board vote in favor of a non-public meeting." incompatible encoding
    • Explanation: The first is probably just a spelling mistake, the second is in contradiction with Art. VIII, par. 7 of the Statutes.
Proposal Passed(Yes: 4| No: 0| Abstain: 0)

4.5 INDECT Taskforce

We will add the INDECT task force to the list on http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 (as proposed by Nicco)

5 - REPORTS

5.1 - PPI Headquarters Update (proposed by Jerry)

On the decision of the GA it shoud have a seat in Brussels and be non-profit. It leaves us only the choice of opening the "international association" because for every other non-profit associations one must be of belgian nationality. Next step is to reach PP-BE and ask them if they can provide some help with belgian lawyers.

5.2 - Contact Data Update (proposed by Jerry)

Postponed to next meeting, since Bogo is not in the meeting.

6 - TO DO

6.1 - Publish answers and promote Pirate Party of the Week 6.2 - Write taskforces summary and call for help

7 - NEXT MEETING

Next meeting is on Monday 17th, 20:00h CET - telco (irc as a backup)

---