|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Board Minutes 2010-05-10
- MINUTES for PPI BOARD MEETING
- --- 10/05/2010---
Irc channel #ppi-coreteam
Telko: http://int.piratenpartei.de/Telco_How-To Channel 8000#
1 - ATTENDEES
1.1 - Members of the PPI Coreteam
1.2 - Others
2 - PROCEEDINGS
- Meeting opened at 20 : 36 (CEST) by Jerry Weyer
- Secretary for this meeting is Gregory
- Quorum established with 4 of 7 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 21 : 42 (CEST) by Jerry
3 - OPENING REMARKS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3.1 - Support mail for PP-Czech (proposed by Jerry)
- The mail can be found here: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/35
- Joachim has announced that he will visit the Czech event on 22nd of May.
- Everyone from the Board is welcome to add to add to the mail.
4 - AGENDA
4.1 - ACTA Taskforce (proposed by Jerry)
- There need a Board member to do the adminstrative tasks like adding people to the mailing list. Nicolas has steped up to take on this job.
4.2 - Action plan/task-forces update (proposed by Jerry)
- Jerry has updated the wiki-websites for the task forces. Next step is to reach out and ask nternational comunity to join the task forces. A mail is being prepared under: http://ppi.piratenpad.de/40 It will be send out by Jerry after next meeting.
4.3 - Pirate Party of the Week (proposed by Jerry)
- This week should be Australia, next week Czech Republic - so to proceed alphabetically, and have the parties that are having the elections go ahead of the queue. Nicolas sugested to do the PP-CZ this week.
- the Board votes, that the "Pirate Party of the Week" for this week will be PP-CZ. - Yes: Jerry, Gregory, Nicolas, Jakub - passed.
4.4 - Change of Rules of Procedure (proposed by Jakub)
- The rules of procedure should be changed as follows: 1) In §4(3) the word "chairmen" is replaced by the word "chairman". 2) In §3(1) the first sentence shall be replaced by the following sentence: "The meetings are public unless one third of the members of the Board vote in favor of a non-public meeting." incompatible encoding
- Explanation: The first is probably just a spelling mistake, the second is in contradiction with Art. VIII, par. 7 of the Statutes.
Voting: Yes: Jakub, Gregory, Nicolas, Jerry - prooposal passed.
4.5 INDECT Taskforce
We will add the INDECT task force to the List. (as proposed by Nicco)
5 - REPORTS
5.1 - PPI Headquarters Update (proposed by Jerry)
On the decision of the GA it shoud have a seat in Brussels and be non-profit. It leaves us only the choice of opening the "international association" then for every other non-profit associations one must be of belgian nationality. Next step is to reach PP-BE and ask them if they can provide some help with belgian layers.
5.2 - Contact Data Update (proposed by Jerry)
Postponed to next meeting, since Bogo is not in the meeting.
7 - NEXT MEETING Next meeting is on Monday 17th, 20:00h CET - telco (irc as a backup)