|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Conference 2014
PPI Conference 2014, Paris, France
The conference will be streamed.
- The PPI Conference and GA 2014
- will happen in Paris on
- April 12th & 13th 2014
- To make the planing easier for us, we ask you to add your name to the registration page
- official delegates (participating and remote) need to mail the proof of accreditation to PPI board in advanced
Address of the venue :
- École Jacques-Decours, rue des Rosiers, 92 000 Nanterre
- Distance and time to the closest train station and airport:
15 minutes walk (1.1km) to subway/train/tram station La Défense.
La Défense is at 50 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, 1h from Orly airport, 2h from Beauvais airport (Ryanair).
La Défense is at less than half an hour from Paris main train and bus stations (Gare du Nord, etc.)
- Capacity of the venue :
- Main room :
- Capacity (max) : 300 persons.
- Seats available : 150.
- Tables available : 50.
- Additional room :
- Capacity : 20 persons.
- Main room :
- Coordinator :
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +33 6 13 09 37 95
- Jabber : email@example.com
- Planning team :
Gabrielle Weisenberger : Venue location
Mathilde Cameirao : Restaurant reservation
Nathalie Demarest : Additional social events
Romain Rivière : Financial transparency
Benoit Sourd-Blévin : Technical control
Mistral Oz : Coordination with PP-FR leadership level
Stéphanie Geisler : Couch surfing
Anouk Neeteson : Reception of participants / ecology & waste disposal
Paul Berettoni : Reception of participants
(*) all official events will be streamed
Applications for PPI Membership
According to the standing Rules of Procedure, all local and remote delegates must present written authorization from a member of their respective board unless they are designated International Coordinator or equivalent on their parties official website. Each person may represent as a delegate no more than 2 parties. (PPI RoP Art.1 §4) We kindly ask the delegates to present such accreditation in advance, in order to speed up the conference proceeding. This is especially true for remote delegations, as we would like to connect you with your designated local proxy for technical set-up.