|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Coreteam Minutes 2010-02-08
- CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
- PIRATE PARTIES INTERNATIONAL
- FEBRUARY 08, 2010
1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
- Nicolas Sahlqvist (nicco, CFO)
- Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)
- Xavier Vila (XaviVila, CTNO)
- Steffen Ortmann (SteffenO, SNMGO)
1.2. Others Present
- Gregory Engels (dichter, PPDe)
- JoonasD6 (PPFi)
- Ralph Hinterleitner (pertain, PPAt)
- Meeting opened at 20:10 (CET) by Valio.
- Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
- Quorum established with 5 of 6 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 21:37 (CET) by Valio.
- Next meeting on Monday, February 15, 2010.
3. OPENING REMARKS
- The minutes of the previous meeting were discussed.
- No progress was reported on centralising IT data.
- Those involved with PPIt were contacted and the resulting information had been added to the official PPI contact data.
- The statement concerning any inappropriate allegations by Coreteam members had not be finalised but would be before Friday.
- An introductory email had been sent to the representative from Ghana.
- Accounts had been set up for XaviVila.
4.1 - Conference financing for non-EU delegates - Proposed by Duke
- A request for information concerning financing for non-EU delegates for the conference was submitted by PPBr. It was noted that there was currently no funds available for non-EU delegates from PPI and XaviVila agreed to inform PPBr this.
4.2 - Pirate Party in Kazakhstan - Proposed by Duke
- Duke noted that he had received limited contact details from a Pirate Party in Kazakhstan. Duke agreed to seek more information from them to ensure their authenticity (possibly working with PPRu). Dichter offered to help translate to or from Russian if needed.
4.3 - Fake PPI Website - Proposed by Duke
- It was noted that another website had been located that contained a rather large quantity of information from the official PPI website and other pirate websites. The title of the website appeared to be in Polish and it contained some pirate bay logos. SteffenO agreed to investigate this further.
4.4 - Open mail requests - Proposed by Valio
- It was noted that there were 5 outstanding email matters regarding the PPI Co-presidents and Coreteam. It was decided that they would be handled through email within 48 hours.
4.5 - Conference TF status - Proposed by Valio
- nicco had meetings with the EU administration but they did not provide much more information.
4.6 - Statutes TF status - Proposed by Valio
- Dichter noted that the mypirates account was being used and work had begun on the statutes. Reference material was being compiled and there are individuals from six different parties already involved with the taskforce.
5. FINISHING NOTES
- Valio and nicco noted that they were working on a "help cry" for the tech team.
6. TO DO
6.1 - The statement (described in 3.4 and found here) will be published. (Coreteam, 12/02/10)
6.2 - A response will be sent to PPBr concerning conference funding. (XaviVila)
6.3 - A dialogue with PPKz will be opened. (Duke)
6.4 - An investigation into the site mentioned in 4.3 will start. (SteffenO)