|This wiki is closed and NOT maintained! The up-to-date PPI wiki can be found at https://wiki.pp-international.net|
PPI Coreteam Minutes 2010-02-22
- CORETEAM MEETING MINUTES
- PIRATE PARTIES INTERNATIONAL
- FEBRUARY 22, 2010
1.1. Members of the PPI Coreteam
- Will Tovey (Duke, CAO)
- Patrick Maechler (Valio, Co-President)
- Xavier Vila (XaviVila, CTNO)
- Steffen Ortmann (SteffenO, SNMGO)
1.2. Others Present
- Moira Brülisauer (Akallabeth, PPCh)
- Gregory Engels (dichter, PPDe)
- Jerry Weyer (Jay, PPLu; proposed Co-President)
- Meeting opened at 20:03 (CET) by Valio.
- Secretary for this meeting is Duke.
- Quorum established with 4 of 6 Coreteam members present.
- Meeting closed at 21:28 (CET) by Valio.
- Next meeting on Monday, March 01, 2010.
3. OPENING REMARKS
- It was noted that the website was now open to new users and un-approved users could post comments. There had been no rise in spam since this was done.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were discussed.
- The conference taskforce was re-advertised with some interest shown, PPKz had been added to the official lists.
4.1 - Statutes TF status - Proposed by Valio
- An update was provided by dichter on the statutes taskforce. The contents and methods of creating statutes was discussed, along with a rough timeline for having them finished (with a week or two of the conference). Duke offered to create a list of the delegates to the conference so that they could be invited for input on the statutes. Valio offered to try to get the Pentabarf system set up by the end of the week.
4.2 - Resignation Valio - Proposed by Valio
- Valio formally resigned his position as co-president and coreteam member. It was agreed that his various PPI accounts will remain active until a replacement is fully established and all required account settings can be transferred elsewhere. Valio was thanked by the coreteam for his work and dedication to PPI.
4.3 - New site - Proposed by SteffenO
- SteffenO informed the coreteam that his PPDe State party had their own server and were willing to host the website, forum and wiki. They would ask for a monthly donation of €10 but would provide support and some techteam members. It was suggested that a fresh site (and forum) with the content migrated would be sensible and that an alternate site could be set up and tested while the current one was still operating. No formal vote is required for this to happen although a vote will be needed before any switch-over can occur.
5. FINISHING NOTES
- It was noted that there has been no success in contacting the owner of pirateparty.ws
6. TO DO
6.1 - An official list of delegates for the conference will be created. (Duke)
6.2 - The Pentabarf system for the conference will be finalised. (Valio)
6.3 - Work will begin on an alternate PPI website. (SteffenO)